Running in the air. | Teen Ink

Running in the air.

By AdnanAli206 SILVER, Karachi, Other
AdnanAli206 SILVER, Karachi, Other

Old is gold

Author's note:

It can be long more and more according to me, it is enough cause of less reader and the other hand if someone has, so they like shots and as moral so before writing I made a plan to write in short words and also beautiful.

Once upon a time, there was a young boy. He was a very hard worker and calm person, and his name was Ali. He had four brothers and sisters including him, he was an elder brother to all of them. They have been living since childhood together with his parents. He was a student and went to school daily, did domestic work, and also helped the family. He belonged to the Lahore city of Pakistan. He was twenty years old, he had brown eyes, very lean black and brown hair, his complexion was sallow, and his weight was around 52 to 60 kilos. Furthermore, he had a lot of dreams that he would have done anything to achieve. Specifically, his dream was to join the army. If we talk about his supernatural power, so he wanted to fly in the air. Flying into the air was super fantastic and amazing because of that he joined the army, he had done practice for joining the army, he used to run every day in the evening to achieve his aim. He would run so fast that it seemed that he was running into the air when compared to another person. He thought if "I became lazy, who will help complete all my family member's dreams?" No one was able to beat him, despite their efforts, because he worked hard to practice running every day. In any condition, he couldn't turn his back on his goals. He was unmarried, but his sister was getting older, and he wanted to help make her a bride for someone. On top of that, his father was ill.

Ali's life was becoming tough. He was facing challenges all the time, to the point where he could not run because of his father's illness. He took time away to take care of his father so that he could recover quicker, but Ali's father ended up passing away. He was so upset that that happened to them. After a few days, he realized he ought to practice again. He had so many responsibilities in life — like his job, spending time with family, his studies, and especially running, which was different from all the others because it was his ultimate goal. He made the decision in a very hard situation that the ultimate goal that he wanted to complete was to RUN INTO THE AIR. He went to the army recruitment test after a month. He told his mother and his family members a piece of bad news — that he failed the test that the army gave, because of the lack of preparation in his running and giving the wrong answers on the knowledge test.

Afterward, he started preparing again, and his family members said to him, "Mistakes and failures are not the problem. The problem happens when the person stops learning and doesn't do hard work for the tasks." His mother and younger sister told him, "Don't be apprehensive about it. You must try again because the Lord will not waste your hard work, and he is looking out for you." Ali got his drive back to achieve the goal that he wanted, even though right now the situation has changed.

One day when he was practicing so a man following him in fact he was enemy of Ali, his named SULTAN. Sultan did not want that Ali runs too much fast as seems he is running in air. He also planed for him for beating and sultan hired some men for killing him. Ali did not know about the situation also did not know who is enemy, who is friend, and who is playing with him? Cause of busy schedule of his aim, so it is called "WHOM GOD KEEPS, NO FROST CAN KILL". He had a colleague. His name was Imran, Imran knew everything that what is happening with Ali. So one day Ali and Imran sat together and both were talking about their goals, during the talking suddenly horror thing occurred. Ali always thought I am doing everything very well, but the reverse was true, because he didn't know that what going to be happened to him, but after sometime situation had been changing for now the beautiful thing was that Imran was intelligent who was Ali's colleague. Imran and Ali both recognized their enemy, and tried to make a solution for exiting from in this hard situation at least they have almost put of solution, three plans had been made for it.

1) facing enemy without any afraid.

2) changing the face.

3) continuous his running as he is running into air.

All of those the third one was selected which means I wanted to say himself I never come back and also will not be afraid of him. Imran was keep helping him so that no one can hurt him normally no one knew about it, because the reverse is going to be true, and also they spread trap for enemy, one day Ali came out from home for running and reached at ground Mr Imran was behind of a tree and was looking a Sultan and his friends also Ali and Imran brought some men for facing their enemy when he and his friends came to hurt Ali suddenly Imran reached and caught him Sultan shouted on them also said oh no! How happened it and who did it ? 

although he wanted to make him afraid, but it is no use doing it after collecting Sultan & his friend asked simple question, why did you do as like it, and did you not know me specially about my career? 

He replied: I had been observing you for long time because I had to do it for stopping to you for growing more than more because you were very famous specially running into air also you were devil, but I could not know this thing which happened to me right now. If anyone told me about this no one can catch you, but it can not be anything that I want. Sultan said to Ali, I want to apologize to you after thinking a lot of bad for Ali. Ali said to Sultan I'll forgive for one thing that you will not do this again with everyone. Sultan agreed to Ali that he will not do such type of things to anyone else, and then he got out of trap.

At end of the day he attempted in his aim, and also he gave test after giving test he was waiting about result, almost after one month result had been given him, afterward facing all the situation he passed He was very glad because of his hard work and struggle.

Moral:

• First is that big goals can be achieved, but hard work is most important.

• Second is that any type of trouble can be solved rather those are in shape of enemy or in involving any type of things, but we must focus on our target.

• Last one is that any person can succeed in life, even after getting stuck and facing different types of troubles. ALI's life is also a moral lesson for all of us, that no one can reach their goal without having and getting past hardships. Be focused on your target, and no one can deceive you.

He joined the army and his family had to make a decision about his marriage because Ali was getting older by the day. Ali's mother asked him about the situation and he replied, "Mother, I don't agree yet. First, I'll think about my elder sister, who has to be married first." Then, he told his mother, "My mother, you are going to find a wife for me." After asking his sister about marriage, she agreed because of her brother's growing age and also the age of their mother. They at least started preparing for a marriage ceremony, but her family and her brother worried about the money and arrangement. Ali talked about it to his helpful, devoted, and close friend Imran who solved Ali's last problem. Imran told him, "Oh my brother! Don't be apprehensive about it. I can help you absolutely, but if you don't mind I have an idea. Both you and your sister need to get married to people. If I marry your sister, it will cost less money, so what do you say?" said Imran. Ali replied in amazing words your suggestion is super fantastic but let me give time for asking my family. So finally after discussing it, he got to tell his friend Imran that they are ready to do as you had told us, so he said to Imran. Imran and Ali's sister got married, and Ali's bride arrived, too. Both were enjoying their lives without any hurdles because they already had faced too many. It started from an unimaginable thing and ended with marriage. Ali was so thankful to his friend Imran.