Verena in Wonderland | Teen Ink

Verena in Wonderland

By Razberry-Monster BRONZE, Wildomar, California
Razberry-Monster BRONZE, Wildomar, California
1 article 1 photo 4 comments

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good."

-Steven Wright

"Certainly I've always been this way, a patched up crazy, Matryoshaka!"

-Miku Hatsune & Gumi: Matryoshaka

"When in doubt, knock 'em out"

Summary:

Verena is a German girl who is very selfish and very mean, violent at times. She's angry at an Italian boy, that she let into her home, because he destroyed her house... on accident -_- So she grieves by her tree and a bunny girl appears and takes her to Wonderland in hope that Verena can help her world. Now Verena must help four queens, two rabbits, a dormouse, a wizard, a soldier, a mad hatter, two trouble makers and a lazy cat. All look exactly like the people she hates most on earth. Will she ever return to her home? Or is she doomed to forever walk the ground of Wonderland?

Tags: Friends

173_XD

Verena in Wonderland

on Mar. 12 2012 at 9:57 am
blue-eyed_blondie, Lake Elsinore, California
I really like the story line. You portrayed Verena well Ari. >w< 

CountryPopGirl PLATINUM, Lawrenceville, New Jersey

"You love someone, you open yourself up to suffering, that's the sad truth. Maybe they'll break your heart, maybe you'll break their heart and never be able to look at yourself in the same way. Those are the risks. The thought of losing so much control over personal happiness is unbearable. That's the burden. Like wings, they have weight, we feel that weight on our backs, but they are a burden that lifts us. Burdens which allow us to fly..."
-Dr. Jack Hodgins (Bones)

like the cover, reminds me of Italy