The Darkest Forest | Teen Ink

The Darkest Forest

By TheEpicAuthor BRONZE, Dnver, Colorado
TheEpicAuthor BRONZE, Dnver, Colorado

For everytime you lose something you gain something else
For everytime you gain something you lose something else
Its all about youre outlook of life
Regret or Rejoice

Summary:

Beth is stuck in the forest, she is in a fight with Aaron. Will she win this fight or be dragged back to there hide out to be killed like the rest of her family?

Briana B.

The Darkest Forest

emilybwrites SILVER, Villa Hills, Kentucky

last night i lay in bed, looking up at the stars and i thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?

this was very well written! keep it up. please check out my new poem "the others" i really want everyone to tell me what they think of it please check it out!!!

PJD17 SILVER said...
PJD17 SILVER, Belleville, Illinois

I do the best imatation of myself- Ben Folds

Very interesting plot  i look forward to reading more of your work  could you please check out and comment on my story  Manso's Shame

Timekeeper DIAMOND, Cary, North Carolina

"A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over a garbage can and says 'That's Punk'?, and I say 'No that's trendy'!"- Billie Joe Armstrong, Green Day

Sweet, it's always good to hear from fans. Would you mind posting a comment on the page so we can discuss it there? I don't want to take away from your excellent novel here.

TheEpicAuthor BRONZE, Dnver, Colorado

Its all about youre outlook of life
Regret or Rejoice

I've read SuperNOVA it was amazing

TheEpicAuthor BRONZE, Dnver, Colorado

Its all about youre outlook of life
Regret or Rejoice

Thanks this is just the rough draft i have to go back and review parts of it but now i know what to look for.

rainbowwaffles BRONZE, Stony Brook, New York
The plotline is good and it has a lot of potential. :) Just one thing: Make sure you're using the correct punctuation in your dialogue and the right version of the word "your." Sometimes you need to use "you're" if you're trying to say "you are." Otherwise, this is very good. Keep working. Also, maybe you could check out my novel, The Formation? It's in the Realistic Fiction section. Thanks!

The title felt kind of generic, and although I like the plot a lot, the chapters are very short and I feel it would work better as a short story. I look forward to more of you work, though!

Would you mind checking out my novel SuperNOVA and leaving your thoughts on it? Thanks :D