I'm Glad You Found Me | Teen Ink

I'm Glad You Found Me

By HannahJo, Pace, Florida
HannahJo, Pace, Florida

Author's note:

I'm a Fifteen year old who like to write in their spare time.

What first started of as a forced english assignment turned into a story i have come to enjoy

One time a long long time ago, in the country of Maria there lived a great kingdom. You might think this is about a princess, but no.
In the SeLaFros Forest Where the sun shines just right and the leaves of all different colors as if all of the seasons collided. The bark of different trees have many different textures like how some are as soft as a feather and others as smooth as silk. Upon each tree there is a layer of frost so it feels like a mixture of Autumn and Spring as the temperature is just right. As the moon rises the frost twinkles like crystals in the moonlight. As beautiful as the forest is during the day, at night is when the forest's true glory is shone. There lives a beautiful fair looking young woman with raven hair and forest green eyes. She wears a pure white dress and a crown with an assortment of colorful flowers, yet it fits her image perfectly. She rules over the forest but is known as the "the maiden of the forest"
One day the maiden meets up with her best friend, Selik . He is a young boy with blonde hair and hazel eyes wearing shorts and a small white poet shirt. The maiden found him in the forest at birth, and felt that she wasn't a worthy guardian of a human child. So she bestowed this great treasure upon the princess. In turn, he was raised by the princess. He continued his companionship with the maiden throughout the years, despite the Princess' animosity towards the maiden. The animosity came from the maiden's refusal of the demands the princess made to chop down the forest. As they are speaking, they sense something. Beyond the tree-line, they see big white sheets.
"What are those? They are unlike any cloud I've ever seen, " the maiden says in a confused tone.
"Something's wrong, stay here!" Selik exclaims, as he runs into the forest.
But, the young maiden is curious, so she runs towards the shore, only to see something peculiar.
As the ship stops, the captain looks at his crew, and with a stern expression, they prepare to depart into the foreign land of Maria. As the captain leads his crew of jolly-boats closer to shore, he takes out his spyglass to look upon the shore. There he sees the most beautiful creature he has ever seen.
As their eyes meet for a brief moment, her eyes behold a handsome young man. His clothing of choice is very exotic, unlike anything she had ever seen, as he wears maroon trousers with a black poet shirt and a green sash around his waist and an assortment of jewels covering each finger, that shined bright in the sunlight. But, nothing could compare to his magenta colored eyes and his russet hair. Frightened by the foreign and intimidating look, she flees back to the forest and to the comfort of her friendly creatures.
As he snaps out of the trance she put him by how radiant she is, he sees that they have run ashore, and they are ready to depart the boat. They head into the village to cause havoc, but the captain's mind was elsewhere.   
"Captain Killian, where are you going?" his first mate asks.
"Capture the princess and loot the village of their valuables, I leave you in
charge," Captain Killian says as he dashes into the forest. He is met with a clearing with an abundant amount of animals like deer, bunny rabbits, and wait, is that a unicorn? He ponders. In the middle of the clearing, there lies the young woman he thought he only imagined. Captain Killian approaches her with caution, afraid he might frighten her.
As she hears footsteps drawing closer, she arises to her feet to see the young man she saw before.
He begins to speak. "Hello fair maiden, I beseech you to come with me."

"I come from a land far far away, and I will show you if you come with me," he pleads.
"I wish to stay here with my friends and creatures," she says as the animals congregate around them.
He withdraws his sword and slices a part of a deer's antler, startling the creatures around them as the maiden gasps in shock.
"Then I shall have to take you by force. If you do not come with me I shall burn your forest, tear down your village, and kill the princess. What shall you choose?"

1

The young maiden is in a predicament. Should she be selfish and stay, watching everything she loves disappear before her very eyes? Or should she go into the danger, and risk never seeing her best friend again.
She makes her decision.
"Fine, I shall come with you as long as no harm comes to my forest, the village, and the princess."
He smirks and strokes his chin for her amusement.
"Very well, as you wish. But first..." He takes out a rope and ties her hands together, then begins to walk towards the village making her stumble.
They walk through the village with the captain's crew trotting behind. They board the ship and the captain says, "Welcome to the Cena." His voice as smooth as silk, distracting her from the situation that she is in.
"How do you connect clouds to a tree, is this some sort of magic?" She asks.
The captain frowns and turns around, then looks the young woman dead in the eyes. "Speak only when spoken to," he says darkly, making a shiver go down her spine.
"Yes sir?" He prompts.
She stutters, "Y-yes Sir."
He turns around, "John!"
"Yes captain?" John, his first mate responds.
"Take her to my quarters and if anyone even thinks of touching her they will answer to me."
"Yes, Captain!" The crew says in unison.
As the young maiden is led to the captain's quarters, she gets a better view of the ship. John then says, "to answer your question, this is a ship."
As she walks over the threshold, she couldn't help but gasp at the classiest room she had ever seen. John chuckled at this, and lightly pushed her in the room, shutting and locking the heavy oak door behind her. Still terrified, she turns around, looking for a means of escape.
She sees a beam of light coming from the far side of the room. She scampers towards the world within a world, and she sees her homeland drifting away as the waves carry them out to sea. She bangs on the clear wall, but is too weak to break it. As everything seems helpless, she turns around and slumps on the ground, putting her head in her hands and shedding a few tears.
After what felt like hours, she decides to examine the room in front of her. What she sees is a desk with withered scrolls and old maps, as she takes a closer look, there is one currently being made. She then sees a bed, and when she touches it, it is as soft as a unicorn foal's mane. In the far left corner is a big dresser with leather handles, and when she opens the drawers one by one, there are clothes such as shirts, pants and...other things. She quickly shuts that drawer. On top of the dresser is a small music box, and as she opens it beautiful music comes through. Inside is a small picture of a beautiful woman, who had beautiful blonde hair as bright and as shiny as the sun, and eyes as blue as the deepest ocean.
"I see you like touching things that don't belong to you," he says in a deep voice making her jump as he watches her while leaning against the doorframe, almost making her drop the music box.
"Who is this young woman?" she asks
"That is none of your concern!" He snaps, slamming the music box closed and taking it away from her.
"I'm sorry," she says barely above a whisper.

Meanwhile, back at the castle, John has the princess under watch as he is fighting with her royal guard. Suddenly they hear a bell coming from the ship. John then parries the attack thrown at him, making the royal guard's sword fly out of his hand.
John then turns toward the princess saying, "Until we meet again miss." He then bows tipping his hat and runs off.
"They are retreating!" One man exclaims.
As Selik throws buckets at the remaining few as they run off, he says "That's right, bugger off!" and he lets out a victorious laugh.
He dashes to the castle, to see the royal guard, Adam a young man with faded red hair and dull, dark green eyes. He is wearing silver armor with blue chainmail armor along with a silver sheath for a sword tied onto his waist with another small silver sheath used for a small dagger. He has a blue cloak over his shoulders with the hood down. You could see he has sharp jawline and pale face with light pink colored lips with a slight smile while he is untying the princess.
"We won! We won!" He shouts happily, as he tackles both of them in a hug. Selik runs over to Adam's sword, picking it up and runs up to him tugging on his chainmail armor. "Here you go!" He says excitedly, while holding up the sword.
"Thank you." Adam says happily while taking the sword and putting it back in its sheath. He then crouches down to Selik's level. "How was it in the battlefield?" He says serious, but in a playful way.
"It was tough, but we made it through sir," Selik says, with a sharp salute. The princess smiles and starts rubbing her wrist. Selik looks concerned and dashes over to her looking down to see that she has real burns on her wrists. "You're hurt! I'll be right back," he exclaims running off. He returns with a small bowl and white rag. He sets it next to her, then dabs the rag in the water then gently presses it against her wrist. She winces, but allows the young boy to treat her. After a couple minutes, he light dries her hands, then wraps them with a bandage.
Suddenly, another guard comes barging in. "I saw some pirates in the forest. Is that something to worry about?" They stop to think, wondering if they are going to come back or not.
"Wait we need to go check on ----" He says the maidens name but it is blocked out by the sound of the villagers chanting and singing. "She's still in the forest," the blonde boy finishes, stands up and begins to run off, but his arm is caught by Adam.
"It's too dangerous to go it alone," the princess says with worry. "Take Adam with you at least."
"But, what about you, milady?" Adam asks.
"I will be fine. It is too dangerous for a child to go alone after this." They both bow and then retreat to the forest. As they arrive to the outskirts, they notice it is eerily quiet, but as they continue onward they hear painful shrieks, so they sprint towards the clearing to see all the animals running around in circles in frights antler. Adam gingerly pets the poor animal, then looks down to see tears welling up in Selik's eyes.
"She's gone!" He cries. Adam kneels down and hugs the little boy. "We will find her," he pats his back.

1

Adam runs back with Selik. "Milady!"
She turns around abruptly, a hand over her heart, startled. "Y-yes?"
"My apologies madam, it wasn't my intention to frighten you. Anyway, the maiden is gone and we believe that she may have been taken by pirates," Adam says.
"How can you be sure?" She asks with uncertainty.
"Well, it makes sense, does it not? She was there. I was with her. Now she is gone!" Selik says, trying to reason with her.
"You know the maiden and I are not on good terms, and for all you know she is just hidden and not wanting to be found," she says irritated.
"She is my best friend and I'm going to go searching for her!" He yells.
Both the royal guard and the princess have shocked looks on their faces.
"Selik Yesen, how dare you raise your voice to me!" She says enraged. She turns her head towards Adam, saying "Take him to his room, and make sure he stays there," she says exasperated and faces away from them.
Adam looks down at Selik and then says, "Let's go!"
"No, we need to find her," he starts to tear up.
Adam sighs, picking him up, as he begins to thrash around kicking and screaming. "I hate you!" He shouts repeatedly, as Adam sets him down in his room. "A-Adam please we need to find h-her," he says while crying.
Adam sighs, "there is nothing I can do," he says with a mournful look.
"But she is my best friend!" He wipes his eyes.
Adam ruffles the young boy's hair, then leaves, shutting and locking the door behind him.
As the sun is going down, Selik has a plan to escape. He uses the bedsheets and crawls out the window. He is running through the castle, and ends up at the docks. But, his arm is caught by someone. Selik looks up to see Adam.
"I have been looking for you everywhere," Adam pants, and it looks as though he has run a marathon.
Selik is shocked, "Don't try and stop me, nothing will stop me from trying to save her!" He exclaims.
"Shhhh! I'm not here to stop you. I'm here to come with you!" He whisper shouts.
"Oh really, how do I know you aren't just going to drag me back to the 'oh great majesty, the princess'," he says.
"Lucky for YOU, I have a small ship prepared." Adam walks past Selik and makes a grand gesture to the small looking ship, that has our country flag that has the colors of black, gold, and green with a large M to represent the country name.

"That is such a dinky ship," Selik responds, and in turn, Adam rolls his eyes.
"Well, I'm trying to help, you wish to find her, right?"
Selik sighs and then says excitedly, "Yes, I want to find her, bring her home, and make sure she is safe."
"Alright, hop in," Adam says smiling as the child climbs into the boat. Suddenly they hear loud trumps on the groups and they come to see a small unicorn foal. "Penelope, what are you doing here?"
The little horse jumps on the boat and sits down not moving. Selik sighs and says, "No you can't come," as he guides her off the boat.
Then Adam hops in after and then untying the boat they both head off.
As the sun sets beyond the horizon, aboard the ship the maiden still sits. Now in chains sitting in a chair aboard the deck, and in the presence of Captain Killian himself; since he cannot trust the maiden to be too curious.
"So...." He sits on a stool that just so happened to be beside him. "Why did you run away from me when we first saw each other?" He asks quirking his eyebrow.
She looks down at the chains around her. "What are these restraints? And why are they needed, as you can see there is nowhere for me to go."
Killian rubs his temples. "You're avoiding the question!" He snaps.
"Well, you are avoiding mine," she says looking up at him.
"I asked you first," he says getting a tad bit frustrated.
"Well, I asked you second," she responds swiftly and the crew chuckles.
"When I ask you a question, you answer it!" he roared.
She sighs and nods.
"I'd like you to be verbal with your response," he snips.
"Yes sir," she responds in a quiet tone.
He then goes back to a happy jolly mood as if nothing ever happened. ”Good girl." He pats her head and goes to the helm of the ship Lightning and storm clouds dot the sky in the distance.
As the castle lights fade in the distance, Adam, Selik and Penelope are going at a fast pace, thanks to the wind and waves.
Adam sighs as he steers the ship.
Selik responds saying, "You know you didn't have to come with me."
"Well, I couldn't let a small one, such as yourself, go off alone, and I'm losing my role as a royal guard to help you, so be grateful!"
"Sure, okay, well I know you aren't just doing this for me," Selik sniggers.
"What are you talking about?" Adam says nervously.
"We all know how you feel about her, you practically have hearts in your eyes."
Adam blushes. "I don't know what you're talking about. I think it's your bedtime." He ties a rope around one of the pegs on the wheel to keep the ship on course.
"But, but, but what if we catch up to them? I want to help!" Selik says as he is guided by Adam to the captain's quarters.
"I will wake you up when that happens," Adam says shutting and locking the door with Selik inside, while he goes back to steer the ship. He hears thunder approaching.

1

People are scattering around trying to get ahold of things, as the waves grow bigger and bigger. Captain Killian is attempting to keep the ship on course. The maiden is still chained to a chair and struggling to get out, as she slips and slides around the deck. She hears a snap and looks to her right, to see a big stone looking barrel on squeaky wheels, a cannon, rolling towards her.
Luckily John and a few other crew members blocked and caught the cannon before it hit her. John then turns his head to her, and gives a small smile as he and the rest of the crew tie down the cannons. She sighs in relief, putting her head down, but they weren't safe yet. She looks up as she hears gasps and cries of pure fear to see a wave as tall as the tallest pine tree or maybe even taller, as high as the eagle can fly. She too gasps in fear.
The wave crashes down, rocking and battering the ship. The captain orders one of the men to take the wheel, as he dashes down to help tie down the barrels of water and food, as this is happening, the wave pushes the young woman slamming her into the left side of the ship, nearly tipping her over the side of the ship.
"Help! Please, someone help!" She wails, as she continues to tip over the edge. Everything seems to be going in slow motion. Killian looks over and abandons his post as he begins to run over and reach out to her, only to be slammed down by another wave, bigger than the last and sending the poor maiden overboard.
"NOOOO!" His long drawn out scream was drowned out by hers as she cries bloody murder and a barely audible splash is heard over the thunder. He swiftly gets to his feet, his vision a little hazy, and peers over the small half wall. She is nowhere to be seen, as he studies the water for almost a minute, but to him it felt like hours.
At last, she pops up, her head barely over the water. He takes a few steps back, and runs forward about to jump in, but his arm is caught by John. "Don't do it! She isn't worth losing your life over." He pleads trying to persuade the captain. The captain glares at him as he ties a rope around his waist, then shoves the rest of the rope into John's arms. "I will tug on the rope when I need to be pulled up." He leaps into the water, nearly taking John with him.
She is coughing, water filling her lungs. Her head bobbing in and out of the water.  Her body being battered in the waves, rolling and tumbling. She feels as if she is going in circles. Her head goes under water, the chains in the chair weighing her down. She cannot hold her breath any longer. She accepts her fate. She will never see her friends ever again, and she won't see her animals and her homeland again. She closes her eyes, prepared for her endless sleep.
His head emerges from the water. He glances around, then sees an upside-down chair, and swims towards it as it begins to sink. He dives under the water, as he sees bubbles rising to the surface. The captain opens his eyes under the water, to see a beautiful sight. Her beautiful raven hair flowing around her face ever so gently. The dark blue of the water and the sudden flashes of lightening complimented her fair skin perfectly. Her dress moved gently in the water, it flying up just a little bit, making him blush. He falls out of his trance that she again put him in again and gets it in his head that she is about to die immediately and swims toward her. Seeing that she had chains around her and he didn't have the keys with him, he decides to break the chair.
He is losing breath with every kick he delivers, but he eventually breaks the chair, grabbing and wrapping his arm around her waist, then tugging on the rope. He begins to be pulled up towards the ship. They both collapse onto the wooden floor. He removes the chains and notices she isn't breathing. He looks panicked. He leans down while pinching her nose, and takes a deep breath, ready to give her the breath of life. As they were about to lock lips, she coughs up water, which ends up spitting in the captain's face, making him pull back to wipe his face.
"You're alive!" He says in relief, hugging and patting her back, to help her cough up water. He picks her up and takes her back to his room, and sets her down but keeps his arms around her, until she can steady herself.
She hugs him as she begins to sob. "I was so scared!" She cries as she grips his shirt.
"Shhhh darling, I'm here," he says soothingly. After about 20 minutes, she stops crying, and looks up at Kilian.
"Thank you!" She says.
He moves a wet piece of hair out of her face, and caresses her cheek, as he looks into her green eyes, and she looks into his magenta ones, making her blush.
"I won't do that again" he says referring to her being tied up.
She stutters again, "I-I-it's fine, uhhh what's your name?" He seems uncomfortable by the question.
"It's Killian!" He says.
She pulls away and smiles.
"You should change," he says walking towards the door, and turns around to see her disrobing. "Um, uh.."
She turns around and blushes. "Can you leave please?"
"No, I mean yes. Just get changed!" He rushes out of the door.
After she gets over that flustered moment. She is fully disrobed and unsure of what to do, because she has no change of clothes. "I hope Killian doesn't mind me using some of his clothing," she says, and takes some from the drawer. She puts on a crocodile green poet shirt. It being so big it falls off the shoulders, with teal pants. "He and his crew have very colorful clothing," she says. Since the pants were so baggy. She uses some rope to tie around her hips, to keep her pants up. She yawns and decides to lay under the covers to recover, and she falls into a nice comfortable sleep.

1

"Land ho!" A man cries, waking her from her slumber, making her sit up straight. She gets up and opens the door to see the sun shining high with a blue sky and no clouds in sight. There is a beautiful island with sandy beaches, beautiful turquoise waters with a lot of green trees.
"Good morning, sleeping beauty," Captain Killian says, slapping her behind, making her yelp. "You look nice." He wraps an arm around her shoulders and begins to walk to the bow of the ship. He inhales through his nose, then says, "Do you smell that?"
She sniffs the air. "The smell of salt water?"
He sighs and moves in front of the maiden. "No, you silly girl, adventure! Adventure is what I smell and today we are going on one! The ship is anchored and we have our boats being rowed to the island now. So, let's go!" He says excitedly. Grabbing her hand and dragging her to the port side of the ship, letting go of her hand, jumping into the little jolly boats, then looks up at her. "Well aren't you coming?" He asks, moving a bit of his bangs out of his eyes.
"I-I-I don't know." The next thing she knows, she is pushed off the boat and falls into the captain's arms, as they all laugh. She looks up to see the culprit, who is John and he is laughing as well. She pouts and puffs out her cheeks, crossing her arms. He sets her down, and lets John jump down, as he begins to row the boat toward the island.
They get to the island, and she gets out with wobbly legs. She sighs in relief as she feels the sand between her toes with the smell of the land and sea.
"I don't understand why you cut down so much vegetation when we have so little people." She says upset.
He rolls his eyes in annoyance. "Quit being a tree hugging animal lover, and keep walking." He continues to cut down the vines with a cutlass. "Well, you didn't have to come off the ship i could have had John watch you!" He snaps.
"Well I was pushed, thank you very much!" She snaps back.
"They act like they're married," John mumbles to one of his mates.
Killian throws a glare and begins to say, "Well may..." But, he gets cut off by his want-to-be mistress running past him.
"Look, look! This is so beautiful!" She makes wide arm gestures towards a limestone cave with a magnificent pond with blue water. The water is so clear you can see the wildlife underneath the surface, such as huge koi and goldfish of many different colors along with small and big turtles. She looks mesmerized by the sight. But, a glint catches her eye, so she reaches into the cool water and pulls out a cold and hard yellow circle with a weird symbol on the back of it and a word saying 'Cancer.'

"This looks like the stars in the sky," she says holding up the gold coin.
"What did you find there, pet?" The captain asked. He looks in her hand and his eyes widen.
"That's gold!" John says in excitement.
"Where did you...." Suddenly there is a splash in the small pond in front of them. "find them?" Killian finishes face palming and shaking his head.
"This seems important to you, so I will help you find more," she says as the koi and goldfish swim around her and begin nibbling on her as she begins to giggle. She begins to rub the bottom of her feet along the bottom of the pond. As the water reaches just above her shoulders, she is suddenly poked by something sharp. She goes under the water and picks up a small red and shiny rock, then resurfaces to show the others.
"That’s a ruby!" Someone gasps.
"So, there must be more," a crew member says, as they all talk amongst themselves and begin piling into the water, startling the fish.
She starts getting frustrated and throws the ruby at them, which ends up hitting John in the head, as a fish splashes up from the water hitting him in the face making him flail around, and fall on his butt.
"Oh, come on! Why do I have to get picked on?" He pouts and then stands up. Killian walks over and gives him a bro hug, and the maiden joins in on the group hug, making John even more flustered. Everyone shares a laugh as they all go deeper into the cave. But, for the maiden being so short, the fish allow her to ride on them. The crew stares in amazement.
They see a light at the end of the cave leading out into the ocean, but before that they come into an opening where they see piles among piles of riches. They all cheer and begin bathing themselves in the gold and jewels that they found. When suddenly skulls and bones, some recently decomposed, began surfacing in the water and making the young maiden scream. John laughs, but is skeptical about how these human remains got there. Killian wades over to her laughing and wrapping an arm around her and hugging her to his chest, kisses her gently wrapping his arms around her waist then pulls away "Calm down! They are not going to come back to life and plus you found all these riches which adds to how fantastic you are." He says kissing her again when suddenly a dark figure in the water just behind him darts across the water.
"Killian, I don't think it's safe to be here. Something just moved behind you," she says nervously, making the captain laugh again.
"No, I agree with her. I saw it too!" John establishes as another dark figure darts around them making John, the maiden, the captain, and his crew more aware. The fish are suddenly spooked and swim away making her fall in the water forcing her to swim. Just as that's happening John is pulled under the water.
"John!" Killian screams grabbing onto John's arm nearly taking him down as well.
From behind, beautiful pale slender arms make their way over Killian's shoulders. "Hello my dear," a woman's voice whispers seductively in his ear. He is mesmerized and turns around to see a very attractive yet bare young woman. He completely forgets about John. Two other equally attractive women latched on to two other sailors.
John burst out of the water, and only the maiden seems to notice. He sees the ugly creatures that have circled the men with their song and the smell of rotting flesh from their previous victims, he now realizes that they are all in a siren's trap. "Young maiden, these are siren's!" He shouts, seeing their true form with their black feathery raven like arms and their scaly like tails. Their scales reaching over their stomachs and barely touching their chests, and the dark feathers going down their backs and around their chests. Their face equally as hideous as their body, is a mixture of feathers and scales and a beak with sharp slimy teeth to go with it.
One of the sirens saunters over. The disgusting creature is meant to say 'hello', but he is greeted with wild screeching. He looks toward it and seems unaffected by the creature's song, so the creature recoils in pain shrieking and then dies.
Everyone seems to awaken from what felt like a deep sleep, as they hear the painful cries and sees the creature's corpse floating through the water. Realizing they are dealing with the sirens spell, the creatures begin to die off and float away.
"Now that that's all over, what are we going to do with all of this gold?" One of the crew members asks.
"Make a toboggan, we will drag it through the jungle," Killian says, as he begins to walk ahead of the group, but his hand is caught by the young woman.
"K-k-killian, may we talk for a moment?" she asks. He looks confused, but nods. "I feel like I haven't been completely honest with you...I know your name, but you don't mine, and we had an intimate moment that I don't completely understand. So, I guess it's time I tell you my name."
"I don't care what your name is as long as you're with me. That's all that matters," he says holding both of her hands.
"Well, I feel obligated to tell you, so I'm just going to say it even though I feel very uncomfortable telling my kidnapper my real name." She takes a long pause, shutting her eyes tightly then shouts, "M-my name is Sable!"
He begins to laugh.
"What are you laughing at?" Her eyes begin to well up with tears.
He stops laughing and says, "I don't mean to laugh, but like I said, I don't
care about your name, so you didn't have to make a big deal about it."
She is slightly offended by what he says but smiles wide and hugs him, crying tears of joy that she has finally got this off her chest.
"Captain, we are heading off," John shouts from outside as it echoes in the cave.
"C'mon, we best be going," he picks her up over his shoulder, and wades out of the cave.
"Hey! I have legs, let me use them!" She flails.
He pats her butt saying, "Stop flailing or I'll drop you!" She sighs and hangs limply until they get on the ship.

1

Black smoke and red fire is all she can see. The cries and howls for help from the animals as they flee their once beautiful home is all she can hear. The Princess only smirks and watches and sees what she has caused. Her men will return and now the maiden has no home to return to. "Serves her right for stealing my love and child," she hisses.
          "Selik, look, land!" Adam proclaims.
"I see! Wait a second, I see something else as well!" Selik pets Penelope's mane and skips to the side of the ship, learning over. Just beyond the island is another ship with the infamous skull and cross bone flag. "It's the sh-mph!" Adam covers the boy's mouth.
"I know I see it now, shhhhhh!" He whispers and glares at the ship ahead.
The ships pull closer together when one of Killian's men shouts, "Captain there is a ship closing in!" 
The maiden sees the flag on the mast of the other ship, and realizes it's her friends on what she knows now as a ship.
Being pirates, seeing another ship puts Killian's men on edge. Killian gets very protective of her, and so he wants to put her somewhere safe. " but what if they have come to take me...."
"GO!"
She is rushed inside by Killian. Adam sees this and says, "Selik hold the wheel." Selik does what he says as he climbs up the Jacob's ladders with a dagger in hand. Adam takes the leap of faith and ends up hitting the sail, also stabbing it and sliding down a few feet tearing the sail. Seeing this happen makes the crews blood boil, especially Killian.
"What in the bloody hell does he think he is doing?"
Adam jumps down, glaring. "Where is she?
"You have to be more specific, ya' idiot."
"Where is the maiden?" Adam says sternly.
"A maiden? I have had many maidens you need to be more specific."
Sable hears this and is a little upset. The crew chuckles at his comment.
"Oh! Now that's a girl I know, but I'm sorry, she's mine now."
"Not for long!" Adam throws his dagger. Killian without flinching, moves his head out of the way and it lands in one of the crew member's chest, the force making him fall backwards onto the cold wooden floor with blood gushing out. He was killed.
"Well, you do know how to piss people off," Killian says nonchalantly, walking over to the now dead body, wrenching out the dagger. "Now you shall taste your own blood." He snaps his finger and points to Adam's ship. "Get the brat and that creature to go with it."
The crew charges for Adam's boat.
"No!" Adam begins to run but is stopped by a dagger flying to his feet.
"As for you, you are mine," Killian glances up. Adam barely turns around only to be tackled to the ground. He tries to fight them off but they gag him and hog tie his arms up to his elbows. "I have dealt with your kind before. For a Royal Guard, I thought you would be more aware," Killian smirks. Adam grunts as he is lifted by the hair and tied just like he was. Killian walks up to Adam with a sword in hand raising it just beneath Adams chin. All Adam can do is glare with his green eyes, while Killian's smirking back at him. "Now...." Killian raises the sword to Adam's cheek, grazing it against his skin, resulting in little droplets of blood streaking down his cheek. "Now, enough play time, let's end this," he says with a monotone voice, raises his sword and strikes down.

1

"No!" Sable cries moving in front of both of them. Killian stopped an inch above her head.
"Sable, what are you doing?" he hisses.
"D-don't hurt them!" She says nervously.
"Get out of the way!" Killian barks.
"No!" She says standing her ground as she turns around ungagging Adam. He leans into her touch.
"What are you doing?" He seethes, grabbing her wrist, wrenching her away from them. "They are the enemy," he argues.
"They are my friends," she counters.
"We have come to take her home," Selik peeps, saying this only makes Killian grip on Sable's wrist tighten and possibly bruise.
"She is not coming with you!" Killian says raising his voice.
"Why not I have to go home eventually!" Sable says also raising her voice.
"Because I found you, which means you belong to me!" His face was suddenly stuck to the side, Sable
"I don't belong to anyone!"
He glares, raising his hand. She closes her eyes, bracing herself, but nothing happens, she only hears a sigh. "…..fine." He sheaths his sword and walks away with his head down and his russet bangs covering his eyes.

1

After her heated argument, she turns around and unties them, which results in a big group hug, along with Penelope snuggling in the middle making Sable. "They haven't mistreated you have they?" Adam says quickly looking over her body, making her blush. He looks up at her and blushes.
Selik being confused,and feeling the weird tension in the air tries to change that subject. "Why are you in those clothes? Are you a pirate now?"
"Well, I have a lot to tell you," Sable smiles. She begins to tell of her amazing adventure, while Adam and Killian exchange glares. It only gets to the point where the storm happened, when Adam stands up abruptly and starts storming over and gripping Killian's collar, exclaiming, "You nearly got her killed!" He reels his hand back, making a fist, but not before Killian headbutts his eye making Adam let go, gripping his face shaking his head while Killian smirks triumphantly only to be tackled to the ground. "She is fine now, you are stupid ," Killian yells.
"That's not the point, you, insignificant waste of space!" Adam screams as Killian receives multiple blows to the face. Killian manages to get a kick to the groin, while kicking Adam off of him. Standing up, they go at each other for the next few minutes and in their blind rage they don't hear the screams and cries of Sable begging them to stop. They both have each other in their grasp, beaten and bruised. They go for another punch, when suddenly a sound of cannon hitting wood echoes in their ears.

1

Metal clashing with metal echoes in their ears, as a battle ensues. Adam gets his armor and weapons back and is now protecting Sable, Selik, and Penelope, while Killian and John are fighting and parrying expertly while smirking.
Then a young-looking man with a silver pixie cut with pale gold eyes complete with a solid emotionless expression steps on the ship. He has gold armor with black chainmail with a black cloak with a gold sheath used for a dagger and no sword in sight. Adam sees this and realizes this as one of the higher-ups from the castle, his eyes widen and he gasps.
The man seems to be sizing up the crowd. Anyone coming at him was suddenly dead, the only sign of there being any injury is the blood glistening off of his silver bladed dagger. The emotionless man sees his target, which is Captain Killian. He begins walking towards him and killing any man that gets in his way, even if it means killing his own men.
John sees this and pushes the guy he was fighting over board, runs and jumps off the higher deck, aiming at the silver headed man, letting out his loudest war cry he can muster up.
The pale eyed man hears this and steps to the side, making John land where he once was.
Everything seems to go in slow motion. John barely has any time to react as he is forcibly pushed as he feels a sharp pain in his side. The force of the push knocks the breath out of him, making him cough as droplets of blood sputters out of his pale lips. John stands there in shock, only staring forward as his vision goes in and out of focus.
The mysterious man then whispers, "You pathetic fool." He twists the dagger ever so slightly with each word until he forcibly twists it and rips it out of his side.
John collapses. Sable and Killian scream as Sable runs to his side.
"NO!" Killian disarms the man and slices one of the royal guard's chest open, as the man collapses. Killian rushes over to John, "No, no, John!" Tears begin pouring out of his eyes. "J-John, hey, t-tell me you are ok."
Sable is crying by his side as Killian takes off his sash and presses it into his wound. Sable looks up at the silver haired man as he smirks raising his dagger again, but Sable steps in front of John and Killian.
"No, don't challenge him Sable!" Adam says, dashing to her, but is tackled to the ground.
"Leave them alone!" she screams.
The golden eyed man grabs her upper arm, pulling her closer with their faces only a few inches apart with the daggers tip pressing into the middle of her chest. "Know your place woman, and you won't get hurt. This..." He points his dagger toward everyone, "This is your fault."
Sable's tears increase as his monotone words echo in her ears. He pushes her aside as the other men take hold of them all and tie their hands behind their backs.
"No! Let go of me, he needs medical attention!" Killian screams trying to pull away from the two men holding him back.
"This..." He motions to the still bleeding and breathing John, "seems to be a distraction." He walks over to John, picking him up by the neck. Everyone can hear him choking.
"Let him go!" Killian shrieks.
The man raises an eyebrow. "Ok." He throws John off the ship. "He is shark bait now."
"NO!!" Killian roars and in his fit of rage he gets out of the guards grasp with his hands still tied behind his back and charges at him only resulting with a punch just below the rib cage making him fall to his knees, then receiving a kick to the face making him fall to the side.
"Now down to business." the silvered headed man takes a piece of paper from his back pocket and unfolds it. "You all are convicted of treason. You..." He turns to Sable, "have been charged with refusal to sign royal documents, and fleeing to this ship when asked to sign."
"That's not true!"
He turns to Adam, "Adam, you have been charged with going rogue stealing a ship and kidnapping a young child."
" I did not kidnap him. He came with me willingly," Adam protests.
"And lastly to the captain and his crew you all are charged with attempted kidnapping of the princess, soon to be queen of Maria, and robbing the kingdom of their resources. To conclude this, you all have been sentenced to death," he says still in his monotone voice. "Load them up!" One of the guards call out and one by one, everyone on Killian's ship is loaded onto the mysterious guard's ship.

1

John's body washes up on the shore, still breathing.

1