Actor Zac Efron | Teen Ink

Actor Zac Efron MAG

By Jay Tenem BRONZE, Syosset, New York
Jay Tenem BRONZE, Syosset, New York

Are you excited to film the next “High School Musical”?

Yeah, I can’t wait to get back. I’m not sure where we’re going to be filming, but we’re probably going back to Utah. It was a blast and hopefully we can have it happen again.

What’s it like working with Kenny Ortega?

The man is an absolute genius. It’s so fun to work with him. The energy he provides is enough to feed off of for months. It’s great.

Do you and the cast members hang out outside of work?

Yeah, a little more than the average. You normally hear about people who come to work on movies and then don’t hear from each other for five years, but we see each other probably a little too much. [Laughs] We are all best friends and are together all the time.

What advice would you give someone who wants to be an actor?

I would say go out and get into theater because that’s where you have the most fun and it’s a great place to learn. Get out there, do theater, see if you like it, and if you enjoy the experience, keep at it. Who knows where it will take you.

Dick gosinya said...
zach is a good person but if i were him i wouldnt want to do anoter film of High School Musical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShyeGirlBeth GOLD, Easley, South Carolina

Kick The Darkness Till It Bleeds Daylight, Not Mine, But I Love The Saying....; When life gives you lemons, throw them at other people and yell "Make some stinkin lemonade!"; Otay!

Trust me I'm not raging.

Gigantron GOLD said...
Gigantron GOLD, Somewhere, Texas

"There is a fundamental difference between religion, which is based on authority (imposed dogma, faith), [as opposed to] science, which is based on observation and reason. Science will win because it works."

-Stephen Hawking

*sees that his comment was baleeted*

Keep raging, please. :)

Don't worry I will. Have to give you something to do don't I?

You stop replying. I'm going to get the last word :)

Gigantron GOLD said...
Gigantron GOLD, Somewhere, Texas

-Stephen Hawking

Then stop replying...

...or keep going. :)

Gigantron GOLD said...
Gigantron GOLD, Somewhere, Texas

-Stephen Hawking

You combined two defense mechanisms into one line. You imagine I'm smug and not simply accurate in my self assessment. And you use the term 'dust' to try to defend yourself against the fact that I make you feel small.

Keep raging though, and try to prove your point. :)

on Jan. 24 2011 at 11:02 am
YouKnowYouDid BRONZE, Lincoln, Other

\"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.\"
- Michael Jackson ♥

Awhhhh.

Zac Efron, how I love you <3

Coop123 BRONZE said...
Coop123 BRONZE, Mt. Airy, Maryland

Deja vu'! This is the part where I tell you to SHUT UP!!!

YA luv.xoxo- if thts ur name were is the love huh!? keep ur mouth closed if u rnt gonna b nice

kati said...
i ment ANOTHER hsm (hsm4)

TheJust ELITE said...
TheJust ELITE, Ellenton, Florida

"I feel that a hero is somebody who will stand up for their values and what they believe in and that can take any form. People that have values and have thought them through rather than those who just do what they’re told."-Skandar Keynes

"When it’

It seems like he interviewed at a premiere or something. There wasn't a lot of time to get a long interview. Give the guy some credit, at least he got to meet him and ask him some questions. :)

TheJust ELITE said...
TheJust ELITE, Ellenton, Florida

"When it’

What on earth are you talking about??

fashionlover16 SILVER, New Gloucester, Maine

I honestly don't know what my favorite personal quote is. I can tell u what i like, if u want that. I really like the twilight series. whenever my mom suggests that we should go shopping, i light up. I love shopping. well thats about it, byez!!!!! <3

THERE IS GOING 2 B A HSM?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!? AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

horsegirl27 GOLD, Los Angeles, California

A dog comes when called; a cat takes a message and gets back to you

wow. u ahve no taste wat-so-ever

not really...no offense...

its spelled ZAC and HUDGENS

if u dont have anything nice to say...dont say it!!!

kmpoetgirl7 PLATINUM, Phillips, Wisconsin

"You must be in control of the authorship of your own destiny. The pen that writes your life story must be held in your own hand." Irene C. Kassorla

It was a good interview I think. Good queststions. A lot of professionals don't even ask those questions. I love how you didn't ask about the movie really just behind the scenes stuff. :) Nice work!

I miss spelled one word big whoop. Who are you to judge? I bet you miss spell words too, every one does so don't go correcting me ok? Thanks

passion.fable14 SILVER, Fort Collins, Colorado

"Life is like a cup of coffee. You gotta...dive right in and drink it fast before it cools. Because coffee sucks when its cool. And it tastes like crap. Do you want your life to taste like crap Sam? I don't. That's why i don't drink coffee."
~~Carlt

no joke right??? haha love that.....and....can i ask.....zacefron4lyHSM....HOW would you know may i ask that his biceps are all fluffy and pillowy and stuff???? *laughs*