Actor Zac Efron | Teen Ink

Actor Zac Efron MAG

By Jay Tenem BRONZE, Syosset, New York
Jay Tenem BRONZE, Syosset, New York

Are you excited to film the next “High School Musical”?

Yeah, I can’t wait to get back. I’m not sure where we’re going to be filming, but we’re probably going back to Utah. It was a blast and hopefully we can have it happen again.

What’s it like working with Kenny Ortega?

The man is an absolute genius. It’s so fun to work with him. The energy he provides is enough to feed off of for months. It’s great.

Do you and the cast members hang out outside of work?

Yeah, a little more than the average. You normally hear about people who come to work on movies and then don’t hear from each other for five years, but we see each other probably a little too much. [Laughs] We are all best friends and are together all the time.

What advice would you give someone who wants to be an actor?

I would say go out and get into theater because that’s where you have the most fun and it’s a great place to learn. Get out there, do theater, see if you like it, and if you enjoy the experience, keep at it. Who knows where it will take you.

I agrii 100%% Zac(mylovee) is stuupd to chuse Vahnessa ova meee!!!1 I wud take care of hiim evrydai and he wud be ma boo. i like this article but the only thing is i should hav been interveiwin him not chu but luv ya n e wayz bebeh :*

Theresa22 SILVER, Denver, Colorado

You make the best memories today with a push of risk.

where did you interview him?

pandaLICIOUS SILVER, Portland, Oregon

“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” -Audrey Hepburn

haha lol! love that statement, "biceps are like pillows of manilinessess

I LOVE HIM, HE IS SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LavenderStone BRONZE, Athens, Georgia

"It's never too late—in fiction or in life—to revise." -Nancy Thayer

This is pretty cool. My family thinks he was great in 17 again. I haven't seen it yet

InnocentPoet BRONZE, Floral Park, New York

"Stories are for joining the past to the future... Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing left to remember except the story." - "The Things They Carried" by Tim O'Brien

THANK YOU!! And i agree w/ what you're saying. Good effort on the interview, but maybe more questions about Zac HIMSELF instead the normal "hi. how are you?" kind of thing. I really didn't think it was that great.

omg have you seen the cheetah girls 3 and they go to india??? u have to see it!!!! even without raven its amazing.

omg you dont even know him. and i do. he is the sweetest most softest boy in the whole wide world. his biceps are like pillows of manilinessss.

HSMILEYFAN said...
Yes. he is extremely vain.

OMG u just dont understand him. Zac is a beautiful man. nd its not jurst on his face that hes beautiful. its in his heart and in his soul. dont get me wrong, corbin is amazing, but this is zac efron ALL DAY IVRY DAY

EW. I hate zac effron. Corbin Bleu is way more amazing, DUH

i love zac efron!!!!!!!

MiRawr BRONZE said...
MiRawr BRONZE, Bloomington, Indiana
1 article 1 photo 7 comments
You should watch the third one. It's the best one of all of them. And I agree about him being cute :)

Elle R. said...
I think his advice about acting is very good b-cuz thats what I want 2 do so I thought it was very encourageing.

Jessah GOLD said...
Jessah GOLD, Westbrook, Maine

“Love hurts. There is nothing as painful as heartbreak. But in order to learn to love again you must learn to trust again.”

Nicholas Sparks

Vannessa Hudgens and Zac are getting married. I hope that they dated! LOL Good Interview.

totalbookworm96 BRONZE, Granger, Indiana
There wasn't enough questions or material. A good interview should make the reader have a better sense of who the person is. I don't know any more about Zac than before

on Jun. 12 2009 at 9:32 am
wow....u really r lucky....we don't have such mags in india...:(

photofreak BRONZE, Washington, Utah

If you imagined it, it's possible -Albert Einstein

I haven't seen HSM 3. I think HSM1 and HSM2 are OK, but I don't personally like them(no offense), I just think Zac Efron is way cute!

kmpoetgirl7 PLATINUM, Phillips, Wisconsin

"You must be in control of the authorship of your own destiny. The pen that writes your life story must be held in your own hand." Irene C. Kassorla

were you nervous talking to zac?? I would have been. haha. Lucky!! :) i loved HSM 3!!!!!!!!! It was pure genius on Kenny's part! :)

cool you got to meet Zac! Can i ask if he is vain in real life?