A Green Earth | Teen Ink

A Green Earth

April 1, 2024
By Anonymous

With unlimited money and resources to help save the environment, I suggest making a law where you get fined $1,000 for not keeping up with your land. If you need green grass on your lawn or are kept up and looking nice, Then, for all the land that the government owns or is not specifically owned by one person, there would be companies whose job it is to upkeep the land, make it look clean, put it together by weddings, and take care of your property. If people are getting fined for not maintaining their land, then they will have an incentive to make it look nic

With unlimited money and resources to help save the environment, I suggest making a law where you get fined $1,000 for not keeping up with your land. If you need green grass on your lawn or are kept up and looking nice, Then, for all the land that the government owns or is not specifically owned by one person, there would be companies whose job it is to upkeep the land, make it look clean, put it together by weddings, and take care of your property. If people are getting fined for not upkeep their land, then they will have an incentive to make it look nice.   

Knowing that lack of water is a big issue in a lot of states, I would have pipelines that reach states with lots of water and oceans that go all the way to the dry states. With the new resource of water, people will be able to keep their grass green, and upkeep will be easier. Not only that, animals will be happier when playing in healthy, bright green grass rather than dry, dead tan grass. Also, people will be healthier; with the green grass and growing healthy plants, people will have more of an incentive to go outside and spend time in the environment. 

Lastly, knowing how important growing good is to humanity, I would pay farmers more and give them the praise they deserve. Farmers do more than you know, so I would give them a base salary, and then they can make more money based on the products that they sell. Knowing that farmers will make good money, they will give people incentives to keep farming booming. Also, we could start teaching steps in the school on how to become a farmer by showing the steps to start taking, and maybe even tour farms and get some hands-on experience. Usually, farmers are passed down because their family has done it for generations; however, we can't rely on that forever. 

With these three new changes—making a law to upkeep your property, getting water to the dry states, and making farmers' lives easier—the environment will look so much happier and healthier. Not only that, people will also look happier and healthier because they will be required to do some physical activity daily to keep their lawns looking nice, as well as wanting to go outside because of the nice green environment.