Sing. Dance. Will You Marry Me? | Teen Ink

Sing. Dance. Will You Marry Me?

April 7, 2011
By gurlLOL101 BRONZE, Export, Pennsylvania
gurlLOL101 BRONZE, Export, Pennsylvania
3 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
How YOU Doin'?


I was singing along with my Ipod and dancing to the music. After ten minutes of doing this, my vampire boyfriend, Jake, said, “Well, well, I never know how good you sing and how good you dance, Ally.” I groaned. “Now when did you suddenly want to come crash my Ipod party?” I asked him. He chuckled. “I thought I was invited!” The way Jake said that made me crack up. I then got to the pont where I was laughing so hard that I was crying. “Please don’t cry, Ally!” he said sarcastically. I was still laughing. Before I knew it, Jake was behind me with his hands around my waist, which made me calm down. He said, “Now what did I need to talk to you about?” I was confused then he said, “Oh! I know!” He let go of me and told me to turn around to the wall.

When he said I could turn around to him, there was something in his hands. He slid down to one knee. I knew what was coming. He said, “Allison Jacobs, will you marry me?” I was speechless. After I got my speech back, I said, “Yes. I will marry you!” I was so happy. We were meant to be together. I am glad I turned out like this! I also know that we will be together for eternity.


The author's comments:
This is a mild version of my vampire love stories...