Battlefield: Bad Company | Teen Ink

Battlefield: Bad Company

By Ramir Arboleda SILVER, Glendale, Arizona
Ramir Arboleda SILVER, Glendale, Arizona
7 articles 0 photos 0 comments

"Battlefield: Bad Company" is an awesome game that is worth playing, This first-person shooter brings in all sorts of destruction. The game gives you a full range of weapons to play, vehicles from tanks to helicopters, and graphics that bring the battlefield to life. "Battlefield: Bad Company" may have a short storyline, but it is dramatic and ongoing.

Preston Marlowe, the character you play in the entire game, has been transferred to the 222 d Army battalion known as B-Company. Here is where the Army places all their insubordinates, hell raisers, and troublemakers that don't fit elsewhere. When Delta and Rangers are too expensive to waste, they're the first to go in and the last to come out. Marlowe joins a squad consisting of Sgt. Redford, squad leader, Private Sweetwater, a technical and communications specialist, and Haggard, an explosives expert. These four colorful characters have to rely on each other fighting off a Russian army in Europe. While clearing the countryside, mercenaries are fighting alongside the Russians and the squad stumbles upon some gold that turn them AWOL, going on their own quest.

"Battlefield: Bad Company" ushers in a whole new level for gamers to experience an ever changing environment and unbelievable graphics and effects. The game is worthwhile, packed with action and attitude. All together, you would want to play the game over and over again.