GTA V IS BACK | Teen Ink

GTA V IS BACK

March 20, 2024
By Anonymous

Grand Theft Auto V is a video game developed by Rockstar North and published in 2013 to great reviews. The game revolves around three main characters named Franklin, Michael, and Trevor, who are all on a mission to succeed in the city of saints, Los Santos. GTA 5 is one of the best-selling video games of all time, and it has millions of fans all around the world. Anyone who has played Grand Theft Auto 5 knows how large the in-game map is, and the ambition that went into developing Los Santos is a major reason why it is one of the best open-world shooting games ever created. The game begins with a bank robbery in the tiny town of North Yankton. You'll meet Michael, Trevor, and Brad as they try to get away from an assault of midwestern cops. However, the plan fails when Michael and Brad are shot and considered dead, causing Trevor to flee into the forest. Many people consider Grand Theft Auto as a poor video game, citing its use of vulgar language and some nudity. Grand Theft Auto V should be allowed for sale and gameplay without criticism, as the game offers players the chance to practice skill sets such as memory, perception, reasoning, and visual navigation. Grand Theft Auto V, while often seen as a game in which you simply go around and steal automobiles, is actually a complex game with an interesting story. It contains three main characters, which may all be played alternately at any given time. Each player has different skills and benefits depending on your play style.


The author's comments:

This was one of my favorite games playing growing up!