90210 | Teen Ink

90210

By emi25 BRONZE, Stony Brook, New York
emi25 BRONZE, Stony Brook, New York

I’ll admit it; I still watch reruns of Beverly Hills 90210 on Soap-net. The old episodes with the outdated clothing are dramatic and hilarious all at the same time, but now thanks to the CW11 we have the new and improved 90210.

Yes all you other closet 90210 of the past junkies, you heard me right, its back!
Now for those of you who have never heard of 90210 let me first say, shame on you. It is about the real life of teenagers, and their parents though those plots are slightly less interesting, living in the Beverly Hills. So what does that mean, you guessed it; drama drama drama.

The new and improved characters of this generations 90210 has already suffered through break-ups, drugs, fights, adultery, and even gasp, asking your step brother for condoms and it’s only episode four! Yes folks, it goes there. What makes it even better is that main characters of this season are a sister and adopted brother who has moved from Kansas. Needless to say, they might not share the same values as the born and bred of Beverly making it more of a feat to fit in amongst friends.

Now for my fellow pre-existing 90210 lovers, not only do we get the benefit of a whole new season of our favorite show but both Brenda and Kelly are back! It gets better; Kelly is allegedly pregnant with Dylan’s child.
If you don’t know who these oldie but goodies are, you will simply have to watch the show when it airs every Tuesday night for the inside scoop on all our past and present favorite Beverly babies.
Trust me, if you thought there was drama in your life, just take a look at what these privileged pretties have to go through just to make it to tomorrow.