Wipeout | Teen Ink

Wipeout

Tonight, a special episode of wipeout has begun. This time, there are no adults, and no teenagers. 24 ordinary boys and girls are about to go head to head in the biggest wipeout obstacle course ever assembled! Those who are brave enough must be prepared to conquer bigger spills, spectacular tumbles, and catastrophic falls and face plants.
Only the swiftest, strongest and fastest four will survive and will compete in our final obstacle course, the wipeout zone.

The final twelve moving on are Zach, Devon, Korvic, Jenny, Mason, Trevor, Emily, Courtney, Maddie, Dylan, Joseph, and Wade. They are all moving on!

In the next round, six went home and six moved on. The ones who went home were, Maddie, Courtney, Emily, Joseph, Korvic, then Devon and Dylan fell in the water at the same time. Since Dylan touched the water first, Devon gets that last spot in the next round. He will be moving on with Wade, Jenny, Mason and Zach.
But before any four of them can move on to the final round one more challenge steps in their way, the dizzy dummy. The ones that failed to move on to the last round were Wade, because he was so dizzy, he couldn’t take it anymore, and Korvic.

The four moving on to the final round are, Mason, Jenny, Zach, and Devon. In the final round our intrepid four will face the wipeout zone! Which one of them will take home the glory?

Four contestants remain and the one with the fastest time will go home $50,000.00 richer!

Up first is Mason, let’s see how he got here. He was able to place third in the qualifier; he relied on a little bit of luck on the sweeper. He became the first one to make it to the wipeout zone on the dizzy dummy! Mason was able to finish the course in 5minutes 43seconds! We’ll see if that time holds up in order to make him the all kids wipeout champion.

Up next is the only female contestant Jenny, lets see how she got here. She was able to place 4th in the qualifier making it to the sweeper, where she was able to jump to the next round! And on the dizzy dummy she was 2nd to make it to the wipeout zone! Jenny wasn’t able to beat Mason’s time of 5.43, meaning she definitely won’t win the $50,000.00.

Devon is the 3rd one up to go for the wipeout zone. Let’s see how he got here. He was able to place 2nd in the qualifier making to the sweeper where he was able to stay in the competition. Thanks to Dylan who fell in the water first. Devon was the last one to make it to the wipeout zone on the dizzy dummy! Unfortunately Devon had a serious injury when he jumped to the next obstacle. The medics took a look at him, and with that injury, Devon will have to be taken out of the game due to the injury.

The last to take away the $50,000.00 from mason is Zach. Let’s see how he got here. He was able to place first in the qualifier making it over to the sweeper where he took home the $1,000.00 bonus prize. He became the 3rd one to make it to the wipeout zone on the dizzy dummy! For Zach, he was able to crush Mason’s time with 1.23seconds; Zach became the All Kids Wipeout Champion!

I like pizza, swimming, playing videogames, and a reality show, wipeout. My family is very important to me.

play girl said...
on Nov. 30 2011 at 9:43 am
wipe out is at the top of my list when it comes to favorite show. this show makes my laugh soooo hard after my tummy hurts

play girl said...
on Nov. 30 2011 at 9:39 am

one tree hill is one of my favorite shows

and bad girls club cant wait till bad girls los vagas comes 

Ksonic said...

I love the show Wipeout! It always has a way of making me laugh. :)

This was a pretty good article, so keep it up. One thing I would watch out for is your amount of explanation points (!). They're okay to some extent, and you for sure want to make Wipeout look fun ('cause, it totally is), but after a little while it just sounds a bit forced.

Thanks for posting this! I wish I had actually taken the time to watch it...

FeedTheBirds SILVER, San Diego, California
Gosh this show makes me laugh so hard. I'm ashamed that I find so much physical pain hilarious.

BasketballChick5, San Diego, California

:)Just Do It:) <3

Good Artical!!!!!!! i love wipeout:) haha its awesome!

but anywho good job:)

LoVeMe<3

BigMak BRONZE said...
BigMak BRONZE, Douglasville, Georgia

Dance like nobody is watching, Cheer as if nobody can hear you

I have watched this show several times, but I have yet to see this one.It sounds interesting so I will have to look it up on youtube! Thanks for posting the article!!!

bionic said...
he's not the only one injured, i got injured on that show a year ago and will always walk with a limp now, but lucky to be walking at all!! glad he made it out intactt

wipeoutfn said...
This sounds awesome! I really want to watch wipeout now!

ProudMom said...
Great article! Sounds

like an awesome challenge.

Mr. B said...
Z, I AM VERY PROUD OF YOUR ARTICLE!

GREAT JOB!