Smallville | Teen Ink

Smallville

December 5, 2007
By Anonymous

It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s Superman! Tom Welling comes back for the seventh season of Smallville. However, in this show you may know him as Clark Kent. Born on Krypton, but living on Earth, he plays the role of super hero to be, who has faces many problems with villains and his human emotions, some of which are love, revenge, and innocence. This show goes in depth about the origin of Superman. From heat vision to super strength, to super speed, this show brings about the action that many people are looking for.

This show also brings about lots of surprises and twists. Besides bringing back old villains from the original Superman movies, such as Lex Luther (In almost every episode) Zad, and Bizzaro, other super heroes are brought into the show as well. All the comic book people out there would know these heroes as the members of the Justice League. That’s right; this show has guest appearances with, Green Arrow, Flash, Cyborg, Aquaman, Martian Man Hunter, and this seasons hero, Supergirl.

Overall I would give this show 10 out of 10. It provides the action and thrills that many people love, and also provides some romance, heart breakers, and twists. However, this show does have some content that isn’t suitable for young children without parental supervision. Smallville airs on Thursdays at 8-o-clock, on the CW (Channel 11). If you haven’t seen the previous seasons, I recommend that you go buy or rent them. This show will be worth your while.