Cake Boss | Teen Ink

Cake Boss

By coolstudygirl GOLD, Vermilion, Ohio
coolstudygirl GOLD, Vermilion, Ohio

I think Cake Boss is my favorite show on TLC. It's my favorite because it shows a bakery making cool cakes for associations and celebrations for example they made a cake for the Sesame Street 40th anniversary, the New York Natural History Museum, and for a show on Coney Island. They also do a lot of funny pranks on the show also like throwing buckets of flour and other stuff on people when they do something wrong.

Most people who work there are of Italian heritage and are family. So it's a family business. The people on the show Cake Boss are Buddy who is the cake boss, Mary who is Buddy's mother who recently retired from there but still visits, Lisa who is Buddy's wife, Mary who is one of buddy's sisters, Mauro who is married to Buddy's sister Madeline, Grace who is one of Buddy's sisters, Joe is married to Buddy's sister Grace, Frankie who is Buddy's cousin, Lisa is one of Buddy's sisters, Remy is married to Buddy's sister Lisa, Madeline is one of Buddy's sisters, Danny started working at the bakery with Buddy's father Buddy senior even before Buddy was born, Sal started working for Buddy's dad since 1964, Stephanie was Buddy's first intern, Christine is also an intern, Liz also is an intern, and Stretch is a delivery boy at Carlo's Bakery.

So the next time you are bored and want to watch something on tv at nine p.m on Monday I recommend you try watching Cake Boss.

celticstudygirl PLATINUM, Vermilion, Other
Love that show! Buddy has come a long long way since you wrote this review!