The Vampire Diaries | Teen Ink

The Vampire Diaries

By Javiee BRONZE, Pickering, Other
Javiee BRONZE, Pickering, Other

To bend and not to break. Chin up try not to quake. I'm grinning on the outside but I'm a mess internally.- kendal pAyne

If you like drama, suspense, romance and vampires, then The Vampire Diaries is the show for you! 17 year old Elena Gilbert was a typical popular high school star student, until her parents died in a crash. Feeling alone she starts to hang out with Stephen Salvatore a mysterious new boy in school who starts to make her feel again. To bad she has no way of knowing her new friend is a century old vampire. As soon as Stephen arrives into the peaceful town of mystic falls so do the dead bodies of innocent civilians. While Elena is struggling to fit in and move on with her life, Stephen is struggling to cover up the brutal killings of his demonic brother Damon. Now these two vampire brothers (one good, one evil) are fighting for Elena’s affections. This show is still in its first season and stars Nina Dobrev as Elena, Ian Sommerhalder as Damon, and Paul Wesley as Stephan. Tune into The Vampire Diaries Thursdays at 7 on Global and Thursdays at on CW starting March 25th 2010.

on Apr. 21 2010 at 2:00 am
fusrodahsaraaa GOLD, Albany, Other
I love the Vampire Diaries... such a good show... ILY Damon Salvatore xx