Grey's Anatomy | Teen Ink

Grey's Anatomy

By x0snowboard0x BRONZE, Setauket, New York
x0snowboard0x BRONZE, Setauket, New York

If you’re looking for a drama series that is full of suspense, medics, and romance, Grey’s Anatomy is definitely a show to look into. I have only seen about three episodes, but from seeing these I have fallen in love with it.

Grey’s Anatomy is a dramatic story of a group of surgical interns, who must face the struggles of life and the job. Though strangers at first, the five interns grow on each other making an interesting and captivating story. The main character is Meredith Grey, who is the daughter of a famous surgeon trying to live up to the capabilities. The other interns throughout the show are Christina, who is a highly motivated woman wanting to always be at the top of the group, Isobel who put herself through med school while she was modeling, Alex, a very arrogant man and George, who is the “guy next door” trying to get girls attention.

Grey’s Anatomy is one of the most dramatic shows I have ever seen. There is a particularly suspenseful scene when Meredith has to pull a active bomb out of a patients body without it exploding and killing the whole hospital. I could not pull my eyes away from the screen while I watched it, because it felt so real. I absolutely recommend this show to anyone that is looking for a juicy plotline which will keep you wanting more.