The Mandalorian | Teen Ink

The Mandalorian

January 28, 2020
By Jar_of_Jelly BRONZE, Sacramento, California
Jar_of_Jelly BRONZE, Sacramento, California
4 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
just gotta do what you do but do what you like



It took the internet by storm and everybody loved it, the baby yoda show. Besides from that there's this show the Mandalorian that comes with baby yoda that people forget about.The Mandalorian released in November of 2019 gives Star Wars fans something good,interesting, and to enjoy, unlike the recent Movies that have been coming out. 

 

     The main character in the show is Din Djarin a Mandalorian that shows determination to protect the baby Yoda Din Diarin is also a bounty hunter the seems to go threw the wild west of space.Over the events that take place in the first few episodes and gives the baby Yoda a father figure. Din Djarin is not from the planet Mandalore but at a young age during the time of the clone wars Din Djarins home was being attacked by the Sepratest droid army. Din was saved by the Mandalorian group death watch and taken in as a Mandalorin to become park of the creed and during the show that Din has a soft spot for the defenseless and helps those in need and that's what sets him on the path to protect the baby yoda.


   The story to be told in the Mandalorian can easily be related to parents because Din is protecting is now adopted child. And that's the family part of the show also is full of adventure. All threw out the show Din also has to make enough money to take care of the baby yoda. Din goes on various jobs to make ends meat and this is a challenge because bounty hunters also after the babe yoda. This show has all the elements of a good action show a good story with things that give explanation good scenes and not but last least a baby yoda.  


The author's comments:

its a review