Two & A Half Men | Teen Ink

Two & A Half Men

CBS has some of the greatest shows but “Two & a Half” men is the funniest out of all of them. “How does a drunk get so many women” says Allen, Jake thinks that Charlie is a cool guy and he looks up to him. I think “Two & a Half” men is the funniest show because the characters play off each other well, they are always making jokes, and also they are jerks to each other.

The characters play off each other well because they take each others conversations and make it seem real by picking on one another or making fun of them behind there back. Also there tone of voice and attitude.

This show is basically all jokes and all about since of humor usually the jokes are about each others personal lives or they will talk to each other and make a joke about what they said or what they did earlier in the show.

When talking to there mother or to each other they will use sarcasm to be a jerk or they will talk about past thinks that they aren’t to happy about and they will rub it in there to make them feel bad or mad.

I think that “Two & a Half Men” is the greatest show because the characters playoff each other well, they are always joking around, and they are always jerks to each other. So watch the show or you will miss the funniest show ever which comes on at 9:00on CBS Monday.

RSA47 said...

Every time i see that show, i laugh so loud that i nearly cried!

Everyone should watch it because of the EXTREME LAUGH inside!