Danny Boy by Celtic Thunder/Emmet Cahill | Teen Ink

Danny Boy by Celtic Thunder/Emmet Cahill

By celticstudygirl PLATINUM, Vermilion, Other
celticstudygirl PLATINUM, Vermilion, Other

"Danny Boy" is a song sung by Emmet Cahill on Celtic Thunder's album "Mythology." "Danny Boy" is a very popular Celtic song performed and recorded by hundreds of different artists. Including, Elvis Presley, Paul Byrom, Celtic Woman, and Celtic Thunder themselves. ALso, you can interpret the song in a lot of different ways.
I think that Emmet's version is the best out of all of them. I personally feels that he sings his heart out during the song and sometimes when he sings the song he gets teary eyed to full out crying at the end. He sang a version that he found when they were picking out songs for the show "Mythology."
The group themselves the first time being "The Show" and the second time during "Voyage." Both times different versions.

I love his version of this beautiful classic Irish song.

I'll also will write reviews on each of those songs tomorrow.

I know that the group that he was in recorded two versions of the song. Also, you can check out Isle of Innisfree, My Land, Kindred Spirits, Amazing Grace, and I guess that Grace can count too.

Thank you for your lovely comment! I'd let you know more songs like this one.

on Jun. 8 2015 at 11:47 am
ABIGAIL.S PLATINUM, Trenton, Ohio

"only you can start a change you want"

All I can say is now I want to hear this song. Good job and keep it up. Id love to know about more songs that you know of that are like this one.

on Jun. 2 2015 at 12:26 am
coolstudygirl GOLD, Vermilion, Ohio
I absolutely love Emmet's rendition of Danny Boy. It is the most beautiful rendition of it that I ever heard.