"Mine" by Taylor Swift | Teen Ink

"Mine" by Taylor Swift

By Katie R PLATINUM, Fort Plain, New York
Katie R PLATINUM, Fort Plain, New York

Taylor Swift is back in the studio and ready to rock as she releases her brand new single "Mine." Its undeniable energy and subtle force is the perfect combination as it mixes with creative lyrics that talk about finding love when you thought that love wasn't even possible at times. Not only is this song a total chart topper for the country legend, it also comes with an irresistable music video that brings this song to a whole other level.

Taylor shows how much she's grown when it comes to video concepts. Taylor usually depicts incidents that include high school flings, best friends, and broken hearts. Once again, we see yet another summer fling as the video starts, but this summer fling turns into Taylor and her on-screen boyfriend moving in together, getting married, and having kids, which makes her realize that love really isn't a lost cause.

All in all, Taylor Swift has done it again. With a heart-grabbing song and an engaging video that will have your finger on the replay button, this is the perfect song for anybody. Even if you don't like country music. Taylor's mainstream pop/sometimes rock/country sound will appeal to everybody. Don't miss "Mine" when it turns into one of the many tracks on Taylor's highly anticipated thrid album "Speak Now" coming out October 25, 2010. Enjoy!

Diana101 GOLD said...
Diana101 GOLD, Grove City, Ohio

"God's delays are not God's denials"

I love Taylor's song "Mine". Every time it's on the radio, I turn it up full blast. I also have her third album, "Speak Now" and all of her new songs are amazing!

Wonderful review!!!