Trolls | Teen Ink

Trolls

There isn't one other movie that can make you this happy. When they say that trolls are the happiest creatures ever, they are not messing around. They all go through their ups and downs just like every other creature. When they all get caught they all turn gray and sad but they work through it. They started with just the maid and then it ended up making all of the other bergens, one by one. Happieness needs to start somewhere and sometimes all it takes is just a couple people to make ea whole crowd happy.

This movie is a really good movie for all ages. It has a really good message. Everyone deserves to be happy. The music in this movie is very well done. the music really fits the parts of the movie and the songs are really catchy. I would say that the music is my favorite part of the movie.

This is in my top 5 favorite cartoon movies. At first I didn't love it, but by the end of the movie it really grew on me. The way that this movie ended really actually did put me into a really good mood. I watched this with my family one time and even my dad liked this movie and he really isnt a cartoon fan at all. Over all I would rate this movie a 4.5 or a 4.75 out of 5.