Justice League | Teen Ink

Justice League

The Justice League has been loved by many since the October of 2007. In the rise of DC movies, Zack Snyder decided to reunite the group that’ll save the world. Wonder Woman, Aqua Man, Batman, The Flash, and Superman will appear as the members of the Justice league. I guess we’re all wondering, “I thought that Superman died in the last movie.”, and you’re right about that. Batman felt that the world really needed needed Superman, so he brought him back to life, knowing that it could be risky. Surprisingly it worked, but Superman wasn’t himself and tried to attack the Justice League members. He soon came to his senses, but was still hesitant to join. This movie is set to be released on November 17, 2017.

“You can’t save the world alone.” That quote really helps set the tone for the plot. As the scene comes into play, in Gotham, Batman is seen catching a thief and he encounters a parademon. After researching his findings, he contacts Wonder Woman so they can assemble the Justice League.   The League is responsible for preventing Steppenwolf, the villain, from stealing all three of the mother boxes. Steppenwolf’s goals with the mother boxes is to form a unity, which may sound peaceful, but can cause the world to end. This all makes sense, because Steppenwolf comes from the planet of Apokolips. Each mother box is owned either by the Atlanteans, Amazonians, or the human species. In the wrong hands,  those species existence can be at stake.

Overall, Batman and Wonder Woman can’t face Steppenwolf and his army of Parademons alone. They must use teamwork to end the unity of mother boxes. With this problem, it really causes them to “Unite the League”.