Hancock | Teen Ink

Hancock

Hancock which runs ‎1hr 32min‎ is rated PG-13‎ and is a ‎Drama/Action/Adventure‎ movie. Staring Will Smith as the main character in the movie who very well could be one of the most dysfunctional superheroes you will ever see. The movie also stars Charlize Theron as Mary Embrey a mysterious woman that just might have a bit more to do with Hancock's past then she's letting on with and Jason Bateman as Ray Embery one of the only people who sees good in Hancock.

John Hancock(Will Smith) doesn't know who he is or where he came from he " woke up in a hospital with superpowers" the movie follows Hancock on journeys of self- discovery reflection and a few attitude adjustments along the way as he tries to find out who he is, where he came from and the all important where do I go from here.

Hancock goes through many changes in this movie he goes from a drunk to somewhat productive citizen. hancock is a non-stop thrill ride that will keep you thinking from the beginning through the twist and right down to the credits.