Juno | Teen Ink

Juno

Juno is a fantastic film that moves and entertains most viewers. It is a comedy/romance film, which is rated PG-13. Juno MacGuff (Ellen Page) gets impregnated by her friend Paulie Bleeker (Michael Cera) and has to decide whether to keep her baby, put it up for adoption, or get an abortion. Juno’s parents (Allison Janney and J.K. Simmons) support her throughout the entire film mostly with her pregnancy as well as her best friend, Leah, (Olivia Thirlby), but her parents were a little shaky at first with the whole pregnancy thing. Soon after she tells her parents about her pregnancy Juno decides to keep the baby but give it up for adoption. Juno’s baby new parents are Vanessa and Mark Loring (Jennifer Garner and Jason Bateman).
The director is Jason Reitman who does a great job at portraying each of the characters personalities. The film is shot of modern, tall building, the lighting beautiful and bright, and the setting is set in the suburbs. Juno can relate to any teenager scared about her future and baby because in one second your whole life could change and you could be pregnant. This is why Juno is such a memorable and fantastic film.