Twilight | Teen Ink

Twilight

August 8, 2010
By MayDay SILVER, Bloomington, Indiana
MayDay SILVER, Bloomington, Indiana
6 articles 14 photos 88 comments

Favorite Quote:
I don't jugde if you don't jugde.


When Twilight first came out I was ecstatic to see it, I had loved the books and thought this movie going to be one of the greatest I had seen. I was WAY off; because most of the actors aren't that great it draws away from the movie.
Like Kristen Stewart, pretty much all she does is look awkward and breathe heavily. I almost felt as if she was a zombie; you couldn't really feel Bella's soul in Kristen's acting. As for Robert Pattison he does NOT fit the roll for Edward at all. I really don't think he is very handsome no matter what everyone else keeps screaming about. The only people I could ever really stand were the group of nomad vampires, and Bella's dad Charlie.
I couldn't help but giggle when Kristen and Robert had their silent intense moment; they just look so stupid starring at each other. Sometimes I had to turn away at parts because they were just plain dumb!
I was so mad when they didn't include the part where they were supposed to do blood tests in school and Bella got nauseas because of all the blood. I absolutely loved that part. It was so funny because you realize neither she nor Edward could stay in that room for a very long time. I hate how movies cut out good parts of books.
Although I will admit that movie did have some good parts. Like when Bella is about to introduce Edward to Charlie, and Charlie loads his shotgun and yells "Come in." I just about died laughing at that part.
Twilight could have been a whole lot more appealing to audience if it just took some time to find a better cast and lighten up a little. Whether you liked my article or not, please comment. I would love to hear what you guys think!