Indiana Jones | Teen Ink

Indiana Jones

By Lida28 BRONZE, Thessaloniki, Other
Lida28 BRONZE, Thessaloniki, Other

Respect your mothers, everyone.

A night I wanted to relax,I decided to take my sister's advice and watch the thrilling movie Indiana Jones. Well,it proved to be a very good decision,because it turned out to become my favorite movie!

The story follows the adventures of a charismatic professor of archeology,who is passionate about the lost Ark and he is constantly in search of it.The film takes place in many exotic settings like Peru,Jordan etc.Indiana Jones, after a lot of effort, manages to get rid of the bad guys, to find solutions in hopeless situations and to overcome all the crazy obstacles, in order to make his childhood dream come true....to find the Ark. 

The film grabbed my attention mainly because of the brilliant special effects, the breathtaking action and the exciting fight scenes.The actor who plays Indiana is the well known H.Ford.Except for giving an excellent performance of his role, he manages to grab the attention of his audience from beginning to end. 

To be honest, it's a very entertaining film,amusing,that audiences of all ages should watch and enjoy!I know I did!Sure,it's not a masterpiece, but it's certainly worth of watching a cold night with lots of pop corn!!