Mission: Impossible - Fallout | Teen Ink

Mission: Impossible - Fallout

By MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey

Mission: Impossible - Fallout is the sixth movie in the "Mission Impossible" franchise and proves to be the best one to come out. It all starts when Hunt, Luthor Stickell, and Benji lose a group of plutonium to terrorists that call themselves the Apostles. The trio soon gains information about the plans for the plutonium and learn the designs of the nuclear devices that are expected to be created by a mysterious man named John Lark and the Apostles. As a result, Ethan Hunt disguises himself as John Lark and attempts to buy the radioactive materials, but the seller only wants to make a trade: plutonium for Solomon Lane, the man who Hunt captured in the last movie. Hunt and his team must figure out a way to capture the plutonium, stop the terrorists, not let Lane escape, and deal with betrayal, death, twists, turns, and one of their most impossible missions to date. 
 As the mission looms on, Ethan Hunt's morals and values begin to get challenged. If Hunt had allowed his good friend, Luthor Stickell, to die, nobody would be in this mess, and this goes through his head as Ethan attempts to complete the impossible. 
 Without a doubt, Mission: Impossible - Fallout is the best movie in the franchise and the best action movie of the summer. The plot is exciting, action-packed, and clearly thought through. The movie finally explains what happened to Hunt and his wife-a question that had previously been one of the only holes in the franchise. The movie gets more intense as the movie looms on, and that's absolutely a great thing, because it starts out intense and ends just as intense. The cast is absolutely superb, and Ving Rhames is excellent as Luthor Stickell, Simon Pegg is fantastic as Benji, Henry Cavill is great as Walker, and, of course, Tom Cruise continues to be the face of this franchise as Ethan Hunt. In fact, one of the main reasons this movie is able to be so incredible is because the cast has essentially remained the same throughout the entire franchise, which allows for huge character development and loads of plot twists.
 This movie has more Benji and Luthor Stickell, and they are both instant fan-favorites that add a light tone. There is an epic battle scene between two helicopters that showcases the movie's outstandingly vivid visual effects. The plot is littered with twists and turns, making this movie into one fun roller coaster ride. The ending is brilliant, thrilling, and the perfect way to finish this fantastic movie. Mission: Impossible - Fallout is a must see for anyone and everyone, and the movie is more than deserving of their proud 97% rating from Rotten Tomatoes. 

Mission: Impossible - Fallout is a must see for anyone and everyone, and the movie is more than deserving of their proud 97% rating from Rotten Tomatoes.