Escape Plan | Teen Ink

Escape Plan

By MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey
MovieReviewer_18 ELITE, Short Hills, New Jersey

Escape Plan is an action-packed movie with an incredible cast, including Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger. A man named Ray Breslin knows how jails operate-and, more importantly, how to get out of one. However, after his latest task, he has been double-crossed by someone and is now forced to break out of the most guarded prison in the world. While stuck in the prison, Ray meets a man named Emil Rottmayer, who is willing to help Breslin escape out of prison. Together, the duo attempts to escape out of the unescapable prison. However, one guard is willing to do whatever it takes to ensure that they don't make it. As time continues to go on, it appears that escaping might be impossible.

This movie has vivid visual effects, a cool plot, intense scenes, and is a pretty solid movie throughout. With that said, the ending is lackluster and is just not that interesting. However, the acting duo of Stallone and Schwarzenegger is one for the ages and completely carries this movie. Without them, this movie would probably be horrible, but that is not the case. This movie is not an absolute must-see, but it is worth watching for a suspenseful action movie. 

The combination of Schwarzenegger and Stallone is one for the ages.