Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell | Teen Ink

Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell

By Ailed BRONZE, Arlington, Texas
Ailed BRONZE, Arlington, Texas

Rainbow Rowell the author of Eleanor and Park did very well on the thesis of the book . I really liked how Rainbow Rowell did the thesis as don't judge a book by it's cover it really described Eleanor being the outcast that had no friends and ended up with friends and Park her boyfriend. I think that Rainbow Rowell could of work with putting less detail on the story because there were a lot of parts where it had extra information. The details worked at times when I was interested on what were the backgrounds of the characters and what was the motive that cause their actions but, it didn’t really work when their was just extra information that was not necessary and boring. What I learned from this book is that I should appreciate my family friends because somewhere somehow someone is suffering ,someone doesn't have what I have to value. I would recommend Eleanor and Park to everyone  because it's a very exciting to read this is the kind of book you want to read for fun. “Eleanor was right. She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn't supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something“( Rowell 127).” I just want to break that song into pieces and love them all to death” (Rowell  98). I really like these quotes because they have meaning to me they give me an other perspective to look from like the first one makes me think that no one is ugly they are an artistic masterpiece. The second quote relates to me because every time I hear a song I love I try to make quotes out of each song lyrics.

I want people to experience how I felt reading this book.

I want people to get of this that they should read the book.

Garaci L said...
Great article, good job describing this awesome book!

Way to go said...
Awesome! Great article

Johanna said...
Great way to end the article putting emphasis on remembering to value what really is important.