Shattering Glass by Gail Giles | Teen Ink

Shattering Glass by Gail Giles

Gail Giles book Shattering Glass is a great book. It draws you in with turn of the plot. At the beginning it was a little slower, but when you got into it it picked up and was just a great read.

Shattering Glass was about a clumsy geek or nerd whatever you want to call Simon Glass. Everybody hated him for different reasons, even for just being him.  Then Rob Haynes came to the school, and everybody instantly love Rob. He had some sort of charm that he could get any and everybody to do what he want them to do. Rob had an idea to make Glass the class favorite. After that everything started to go bad for them.

My favorite parts of the book was when they were in the weight room because they always would talk about what they were thinking about. Also when everything started to go bad Glass didn’t know, and he kept doing what “his friends” wanted him to. I always like to see Glass succeed in what he was doing, but it was also great to see him turn the tables on Lance and get him back. Lance was the one that had picked on Glass the most, so when everything changed and nobody liked Lance anymore that's when Glass moved to the top.

I recommend this book to people that are sacred of reading about bad things. It is a book for someone that's a more mature person. It's more for someone that likes mystery.