Twilight | Teen Ink

Twilight

By OneAndOnly GOLD, Co.Kildare , Ireland, Other
OneAndOnly GOLD, Co.Kildare , Ireland, Other

Live life.

Twilight Review.

Twilight is the first book written by Stephanie Meyer in the Twilight series. This book is about a seventeen year old girl named Isabella Swan who is from Phoenix but moved to Forks, Washington to live with her father Bill. She despises Forks because it always rains ' Bella hates rain. Her new friends Jessica and Angela tell her about the unusual and eye-striking family who sit at the back of the cafeteria excluding themselves from everyone else. They were the Cullen's. There were five in total and they were all beautiful. Four of the five Cullen's were 'taken' and the remaining one was the youngest. His name was Edward. There was something very unique and dangerous about the Cullen family (But you'll have to read the book to find out!). Bella is drawn to Edward in a way she does not fully understand. Bella is unaware of the dangerous future that is ahead of her, Edward is the cause of course. When Bella finds out Edward's secret she falls more deeply in love with him rather than running away in terror of the secret he has revealed to her. Bella gets herself into lots of sticky situations but Edward is always there to save her. The romantic and yet mystifying story about Bella and Edward continues in New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. I would recommend this book to people of all ages! Believe me, once you start reading you really cannot stop!

Live life.

yeah, they are amazing! i cannot wait until the other films come out. stephenie meyer is absolutely incredible. she had a dream about to ppl in a meadow and then began writing. 'dreams actually do come true' haha

AliceCullen94 BRONZE, Bronx, New York
i know what you mean. i absolutely LOVED, not just twilight, but the whole saga.