Under the Mistletoe by Tracie Puckett | Teen Ink

Under the Mistletoe by Tracie Puckett

February 21, 2016
By Nicole1110 SILVER, Indianapolis, Indiana
Nicole1110 SILVER, Indianapolis, Indiana
8 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"People always get used to beauty, though." "I haven't gotten used to you just yet," Augustus Waters


Okay guys! I just read Under the Mistletoe the second book in The New Girl Series! I love it. This book was still a little sad at times but it also had it's very good moments. This book will keep you smiling through practically the whole thing. It keeps you wondering and wishing. This book is more of a fantasy than the first one but it was still very enjoyable. Who knows maybe it will happen to you one day. You won't know what you're looking for unless you read the book. Steph is still in this book plus a few new characters and some drama. But who doesn't like drama. Okay me but sometimes it's fun to watch it happening to someone else. Plus this isn't like full blown drama just a little. Not even high school drama it's more than that but not petty. Well maybe some of it. You will just have to read this four star book and find out for yourself. I guess you could start with the second book in the series but you would be a little confused. So I would start with the first one, which is free on Amazon.