An Aboundance of Kathrines by John Green | Teen Ink

An Aboundance of Kathrines by John Green

September 9, 2015
By Krsaund1 BRONZE, Charleston, West Virginia
Krsaund1 BRONZE, Charleston, West Virginia
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

John Green has written many but i think that this tis the best one. It is one of his best books because it has a lot of memorable quotes. it draws you in by the characters of the story. I think that it is a must read for all students that are13+.
In this book a child prodigy named colin who loves Katherine all 19 of them. His friends Hassan comes over to try to cheer him up after being dumped for the 19 time. After talking to both of their parent they decide to take a road trip. They end up stopping in Gut Shot Tennessee to visit the Arch Duke Franz Ferdinand grave. There they have a tour guide named Lindsey, but Lindsey is dating a Colin. They think that it ironic. Colin tries to figure out a theory for how long any relationship will last. Colin soon figures out that you can't figure out how long how long a relationship but you just have to wait and find out.
I think that it was a good book because it was funny but serious it had a lot of drama but it was not to chaotic. In this book it had characters that i will never forget. I think that  is a perfect book to read because it is fascinating. It also has a lot of.This book is a heart opener must read for all teens. This book has a good theme and a life point. That you don't have to be a genius to matter.