Ronaldo by Luca caioli | Teen Ink

Ronaldo by Luca caioli

August 21, 2015
By Agustin7 BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado
Agustin7 BRONZE, Thornton, Colorado
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

                                                            
      I read the book Ronaldo by Luca caioli. I chosed  this book because I love soccer and, also because he's my favorite soccer player. When I first started reading this book I  thought it would be about his fame and current life. I was surprised when I first read the first couple pages. I saw it talked about his childhood. The way it described his past made me think back to my life. The Author knew so much about him that I  was surprised . 
      When I got to the middle of the book it got exited  and I  was hooked to the book . It talked about how he became professional. Then came the part where his dad died and he kept fighting for his career. The book never really had a boring part there was always something that involved drama or bad news and I  see him play now and I know his background. The author also had in mind how he felt and what he did and that was amazing how he made you feel like it was you. The story also had a lot of settings and people involved. That made you feel  involved with what was going on in the story and how everything happened a lot of detail.
     At the end of the book it talked about how his dream became true and catched up to his recent career years of soccer and his life.  The more things I  knew about him the more i would  want to meet him. The author did a very good job with explaining his life with alot of detail.  I would love to keep reading his books he wrote about other famous soccer players . I would recommend this book to any soccer fan out there.