Perfect Chemistry by simon elkeles | Teen Ink

Perfect Chemistry by simon elkeles

By jordanm01 BRONZE, Thorton, Colorado
jordanm01 BRONZE, Thorton, Colorado

Perfect chemistry is the kind of book that you pick up and take one look at and then put right back on the shelf. In this case you are wrong you should take the risk and pick back up and read it. At first you might think that it is another shallow love story and everybody ends up happy ever after but in this book it takes so many unexpected turns and twists throughout the book.by saying this it might seem like the words are actually coming out of their mouths. You will take a trip through their thoughts and what they are thinking which actually is very interesting. This book is also in the mindset of teenagers. That come from two different perspectives on are world and two different sides of one place. What you will end up getting from this story is like a forbidden love or unwanted relationship from parents or friends. You would be really surprised about the ending and how they seem to overcome all those stereotypes and misconceptions that threaten to keep them apart. I would highly recommend this to young adults because they could possibly relate to this book in a way that I did. All in all, this book turned out to be everything that would not expect to happen in this type of book at all. I was very surprised with ending as well you will be to. I hope after reading my review you will consider reading the book perfect chemistry.