Jack's Run | Teen Ink

Jack's Run

May 24, 2008
By Anonymous

Jack’s Run

The Greenes moved to Manteo, North Carolina, in November. A few weeks later, Mack and his sister Christine moved to Los Angles to stay away from Alonzo Aznar during the trial. The day Mack flew in, his sister was at a tryout for American Superstar. Little did Christine know, that was the biggest mistake of her new life. When the two of them walked into the kitchen two men kidnapped the children ant took them away. They were thrown into the back of a van and shipped off. Then a few hours later they were transferred into a jet ant it took off. 12 hours later the children landed in Mendoza, Argentina. Mack and Christine got put in a room with every thing they would never need.
As soon as their parents found out they had been kidnapped they planed a rescue mission and put it into action. They flew into Argentina and started searching for their children. They eventually did find their children and get home safe.


I think theme of this book is Identity. This theme fits the book because they have changed their name many times, and no one knows who they truly are.


I think this is a great book because it shows how your life could be if this happened to you. I would defiantly recommend this book to everyone. Once you start reading, Jacks Run. This is a great book.


Genre: CRF

I would give this book an 8 on a scale of 1-10. My reasoning is that I have never enjoyed reading and this is the first book that I have been able to read by myself and understand it.