The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien | Teen Ink

The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien

By AmazingCactus72 BRONZE, Monongah, West Virginia
AmazingCactus72 BRONZE, Monongah, West Virginia

Our Journey begins in the hobbit hole of Mr. Bilbo Baggins. Bilbo is a hobbit who, like many other hobbits, dislike adventures. Then a man named Gandalf comes along insisting that he help him by being their burglar. He completely denies being their burglar until the next morning when Gandalf and the dwarves set out on their adventure without him. When he wakes up and realizes that they had left him behind, he rushes out leaving behind his pocket handkerchief.
The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien takes place in Middle Earth. The story has its many surprises as the group of fourteen go to reclaim the fallen dwarf kingdom. The main character in this story is Bilbo Baggins who you would never imagine would be on this kind of adventure. During the story he always wishes to be back in his hobbit hole smoking a nice tobacco pipe while watching nature.
I recommend this book to anybody that loves fantasy.  It is an amazing book that I hope that everyone should read as long as they are into this type of genre. I would give it five stars any day of the week. It will remain one of my favorite books of all time.
This book is great. I loved all the characters and mythical creatures throughout the entirety of this book. There is so much action happening all the time and you will never want to put the book down. Even when you think it is going to end, surprise it doesn't and keeps on bringing the adventure. This book is the prequel to the “Lord of the Rings” trilogy.

My english teacher made my whole grade do this.