The Hobbit by J.R.R.Tolkien | Teen Ink

The Hobbit by J.R.R.Tolkien

By Rainbow_Hammer BRONZE, Farmington, West Virginia
Rainbow_Hammer BRONZE, Farmington, West Virginia

Bilbo Baggins had been chosen by the wizard Gandalf to be the burglar on a long adventure. Thorin Oakenshield a dwarf and leader of the expedition would bring along his company of twelve dwarves to find and get his family’s lost treasure. For Thorin’s family’s treasure was in the mountain guarded by the dragon Smaug. Bilbo who wasn’t much of an adventurous person and didn’t get out much would agree to be the burglar on this adventure.
     There are many obstacles on this adventure that the hobbit and dwarves will have to face, with the biggest problem being getting the treasure from Smaug. With the help of Bilbo, his own little treasure, and some friends they make along the way will the company get their treasure, or will Smaug or any other obstacle they face destroy their hopes of getting the treasure?
     If you like adventures or the way this book sounds then maybe you would enjoy reading The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien. The Hobbit is an excellent book to read especially if you like to read about adventures. If you have read and enjoyed the Lord of the Rings books which are also written by J.R.R. Tolkien then you would probably also like reading the Hobbit.
     I think the Hobbit is a great book to read, I enjoyed reading it. It is interesting to read about all the obstacles the expedition faces and how they overcome them if they can. If you like reading about adventures or if you like J.R.R. Tolkien books then you would enjoy reading the Hobbit.