harry potter review | Teen Ink

harry potter review

By blake2 BRONZE, Olympia, Washington
blake2 BRONZE, Olympia, Washington

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will intrigue readers in this last installment of the series for many different reasons.  These reasons include exciting text, a well described storyline, amazing detail to writing, and is an exciting conclusion to the Harry Potter series.
J.K Rowling adds lots of excitement to her writing that captivates readers.  One of the ways the author does this is by adding large quantities of suspense to her writing.  She does this by building up the the excitement bit by bit before releasing it.  She also adds mystery and fear to her writing.  Other ways the author adds suspense to her writing is by connecting readers to the characters.  The author does this using sympathy.  She also pulls this off by giving each character a different personality.
What I most enjoyed about this book is the fact that it had a excellent and descriptive storyline.  Unlike the first books,the protagonist travel more.  For instance, Harry Potter is pursued across Britain and there are intense moments in every scene.  In this book there is more of a plot.  In the previous books there is a mystery at the school that always involves a new teacher teaching the same class as the last teacher in that class. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows involves a journey and countless fight scenes.
Something well done that impressed me in this book is the descriptive writing.  The characters are extremely well described.  Each character is formed into a different personality type that has an influence on their decisions in the book.  The plot is also very neatly described.  There is an intense storyline that captivates readers and descriptive action scenes make you feel like you are in the book.  The author does such a great job with creating fear and suspense that you won't be able to have any sleep for a weak.
Lastly, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is an exciting conclusion to the series.  The climax fills readers to the brim with suspense.  The action is amazingly well described and there is an awesome ending.  Also, key moments tie back to earlier experiences in previous books.  Good guys will emerge and the bad guys are held back by certain factors occurring throughout the book.  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows in an amazing read that will keep readers glued to their seats.

did it as homework