The Name Of This Book Is Secret by Pseudonymous Bosch | Teen Ink

The Name Of This Book Is Secret by Pseudonymous Bosch

By CandyZ. BRONZE, New York, New York
CandyZ. BRONZE, New York, New York

Since the name of this book is already secret, you can probably guess that the author of this book is also secret but it's not as secret as the title of this book. The author called himself Pseudonymous Bosch but it probably isn't his real name. The story is told in a first person point of view, so there's someone narrating the story. In the beginning, the narrator kept giving the reader warnings of danger. The  narrator emphasizes that this book contains a dangerous secret and for the reader not to read beyond the first few pages of the book. But as curious readers, we always read beyond the pages and ignore the warnings given to us. When you keep reading, the narrator will eventually introduce us to Cassandra, called Cass for short and Max-Ernest who are the main characters in the story. Although they are people who have two totally different attitudes and habits, they end up in the same school and go through a crazy adventure together! I would recommend this book to people who love adventure, mysteries and secretive ideas that can and will kill people (at least, according to the book, they can). One example of a secretive idea is obviously the big SECRET!! And it's the same secret that drives Cass and Max Ernest on a wild and mysterious adventure to save a clue that might help them find out the secret. Besides the plot, the book is fairly easy to read and understand. It is about 360 pages but if you start reading, the book will finish in no time! Have fun and read at your own risk!