Kidnapped: The Rescue by Gordon Korman | Teen Ink

Kidnapped: The Rescue by Gordon Korman

Never Give Up! Aiden Falconer's motto. Kidnappedd: The Rescue, by Gordon Korman, follows a fifteen year old boy searching for his, “Damsel in Distress,” sister Meg. Aiden fears for the life of his sister, who is caught in the clutches of three dreadful kidnappers. With the help of FBI agent Harris, Aiden finds a lead on where Meg could be, but she is never in the right place at the right time. Harris and Aiden stumble over complications of a blizzard to rescue poor Meg, but what they discover along the way could be life threatening to Meg and The rest of the Falconer family.

This book has taught me a lot about determination. Aiden really fought for what was important to him, even if others didn't think it was important. I now realize that I should never give up on what is close to my heart. The author pulls you into the story, and you feel as if you are actually with Meg and Aiden along their treacherous journey. Your heart will be in a race against the clock as you read this amazing book.

Overall I give this book a nine out of ten. Anyone who enjoys following suspenseful danger should definitely give this book a chance. I hope those who choose to read, Kidnapped: the Rescue, by Gordon Korman, thoroughly enjoy it.

Hope534 said...
Love that book! :)

jleruns said...
jleruns, North Versailles, Pennsylvania
My fifth grade teacher read all those books to us; On the run ,d Kidnapped, and island. They were awesome!!!