Allegiant by Veronica Roth | Teen Ink

Allegiant by Veronica Roth

By jennastorn BRONZE, Cincinnati, Ohio
jennastorn BRONZE, Cincinnati, Ohio

How does the Divergent series end? The book 3rd and final book of the Divergent series is full of adventure and excitement. Allegiant, by Veronica Roth is a big size of 531 pages, but it doesn’t seem nearly as long once you start reading. You won’t want to put this book down once you start it. It has many of the same characters from Insurgent and Divergent, plus new characters to meet.
In Allegiant, it teaches teamwork, and how life isn’t always perfect. The characters in the book work together to achieve their goal. They are rebellious, and all need to do their part if they want their plan to work. They begin to know how important each of them are. They learn that their actions can affect other people, no matter how big the world is. They need put others needs before their own.
This book is a great book, and I suggest it for teenagers. There is adventure, romance, and violence. Overall, I think that Allegiant is one of the better books that I have read. Veronica Roth plans everything so well. You might wonder why something happened, but in the end, it plays out, and everything makes sense. Allegiant is an amazing book, and I recommend it to active readers.