pet sematary by stephen king | Teen Ink

pet sematary by stephen king

By joshgillispie88 BRONZE, Kannawha, West Virginia
joshgillispie88 BRONZE, Kannawha, West Virginia

The setting is outside mostly middle of nowhere. Louis creed was the protagonist and gage creed is the antagonist. The conflict would have to be man vs. dead because he brings his dead family back to life from the dead. It’s a really gruesome book throughout the chapters.
This book is another good book by Stephen king. They took the book and made it into a movie it’s that good. It’s scary, but worth reading I guaranty you will like it. I plan to read more of his books later on.
In this story the creed family moves in with two kids and a cat. Then after a couple of days after the moved in they were having a cookout and flying kites. Then gage was handed the kite at this time he was only two years old. He accidently dropped the string and started to run after it. After that he got hit by a truck.
His mother and father both go to the funeral to see him for the last time. Than his father after the funeral and his wife goes out of town he goes to the place were gage was barred and dug him up. Took gages body to the pet sematary and put his body under rocks. After that gage comes back from the dead and tries to kill everyone. Gages father didn’t let him succeed in what he was going for.
Soon after that gages mothers tire blue out and the impact of the car crash killed her. Gages father did the same with her. She comes back to life and kills the father.
There is seven characters, four adults, two kids, one animal. I thought the book was great. Whatever you do don’t read the book than watch the movie because if you have to take a test on it you will not do well on it. Although the movie is very good also. I recommend this book to a lot of older kids.