Killing Kennedy by Bill O'Reilly | Teen Ink

Killing Kennedy by Bill O'Reilly

By Demi96 BRONZE, East Setauket, New York
Demi96 BRONZE, East Setauket, New York

would you risk your family,relationship or possibly your life for your career? Could you handle the pressure of having more enemies than friends? some poeople imagine the life of the president to be glamorous, well if you read Killing Kennedy by Bill O'Reilly, you'll come to know the very realistic and dramatic life of our former president, John F. Kennedy.
Along the way he acquires a number of formidable enemies, among them the soviet union leader Nikita Khrushchev,cuban dictator Fidel Castro, and Alan Dulles, director of the central intelligence agency.In addition,powerful elements of organized crime have begun to talk about targeting the president and his brother, attorney General Robert Kennedy.
Then in 1963 at a "peaceful" speech in Texas, Kennedy is gunned down, resulting in a world of chaos. This mourning is almost as devestating as his murder. Bill O'Reilly wil show you the details and then explain the events that all led up to the devestating and gruesome assassination. The author will turn a chilling event in a human interest story. In the book you learn juicy facts about JFK'S life and also the strange acts of Lee Harvey Oswalds life.
Truely vivid and very engaging, this story of tragedy will grab your interest and your heart. Fame,drama,the real life of our former president. Action packed and heart stopping, dont think you know the real story until you have read this book!