Something like fate by Suzanne Colasanti. | Teen Ink

Something like fate by Suzanne Colasanti.

November 16, 2012
By Shellbell030797 BRONZE, Maysville, Kentucky
Shellbell030797 BRONZE, Maysville, Kentucky
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

The book I'm reading is "Something Like Fate" by Suzanne Colasanti. This book is about two friends. There is a guy that is going out with one friend but might like the other one. I believe this book was written for girls in high school. There was an accident and these two girls (that are the same age) became really close; in fact they became soul sisters, even though they have nothing in common. Erin started going out with Jason, and then she went to camp. Lani "thinks her sister's boyfriend likes her," and she secretly likes him, but doesn't want to hurt Erin. They have been soul sisters since the accident. Lani believes in horoscope and fate. Lani says she is not jealous that Erin has a boy to like, because they are soul sisters. Lani comes to think that Jason likes her, but is afraid to tell Erin because she doesn't want to hurt her sister. Lani feels that things are changing between her and her sister. This book relates to the attended audience really well. I think other people will love this book. Especially girls in high school that is in this situation.


The author's comments:
It's really good.