Harry potter and the order of the phoenix | Teen Ink

Harry potter and the order of the phoenix

By: J.K .Rowling

Fantasy

Set in the 1990's, in England, and in the wizardry world. Is a story of a boy named Harry potter, a tall white boy, with black messy hair that is always sticking up in the air, circled rimmed glasses, and a lightning bolt scar on his forehead. Harry potter who is a wizard is taken from his muggle home (none witches and wizard home) to the order of the phoenix where witches and wizard meet together to plan against the dark lord Voldamort.

Through out the book you will notice the theme for the book is good verses evil. Like when Harry was being tried for using magic while under age and out of the wizardry school. And the people who where judging him where trying to get him expelled even though Harry did nothing wrong at all he was defending himself and his cousin. Also through out the book I think the author did well at when things where getting all dark and gloomy she had a way of making it laughable. Such as the part where Harry is mad and yelling at Ron and Hermoine for not giving him information about Voldamort when Dumbledore had told them not to (headmaster for the wizardry school), and he was yelling at them saying things such as, “four weeks iv been stuck at privet drive, nicking papers out of bins trying to find out what is going on!” then Fred and George appear out of nowhere( Ron's brothers) saying things like, “you don't want to bottle up your anger Harry let it all out, there might be a couple fifty people a mile away that can here you!”

Compared to the other books of Harry potter this Harry potter book is best because it gives you a lot of information about Voldamort and other characters in the books that you did not get to know very well. It's also a very great book because of the adventure, love, horror, and it greatly describes the characters personality. It also pulls in the reader's attention; it makes the reader not want to put the book down. People who enjoy books with magic, teenage love, near death experience, adventure, and fantasy would love Harry potter and the order of the phoenix.