Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling | Teen Ink

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling

March 6, 2008
By Anonymous

Are you interested in wizardry, dragons, and magic? If so, then Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is perfect for you.


Harry has saved the sorcerers stone, killed the Basilisk of Slytherin, fought off hundreds of Dementors, and escaped You-Know-Who 3 times. This time there is no running. Harry must face Voldemort man-to-man, in his most dangerous adventure yet. But first he must find and destroy Voldemort's Horcruxes, or pieces of human soul placed inside non-human objects, because then, and only then, can Voldemort truly be killed. But he hits some speed bumps before he even begins; including his two best friends, Ronald Weasly and Hermione Granger, who simply refuse to let him go it alone.


In my opinion, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is the most well-written books I've ever read; J. K. Rowlings habit of writing advanced descriptive paragraphs simply has a way of captivating me. It just amazes me how easily the author grasps the concept of being able to do anything you can dream of when writing a fantasy novel.


All in all, I would give this book a 10 out of 10, for well-written descriptiveness, creativity, and all the magic you could expect from a Harry Potter novel.