Redwall: The Graphic Novel | Teen Ink

Redwall: The Graphic Novel

Redwall is an exciting, fantasy, adventure story about Matthias the mouse and his allies' attempts to thwart the great evil that is Cluny the rat and his soldiers who tried to take over Redwall. Through hardship and tragedy, we get to see how Matthias grows into a great warrior before confronting Cluny himself. But beware of Asmodesssssssss, or risk meeting your demize! It’s a powerful story of good vs evil, and with so many different characters of all shapes and sizes, it’s hard not to love the thrilling story of Redwall.

I found Redwall to be a great read due to its many diverse characters and action filled moments. Jacques’s plot building is great and helps you feel connected with the characters like you were right in the book. I found this to heighten the experience especially at the emotional twists. Blevins’s illustrations and medieval language compliment each other exceedingly well, keeping me engaged throughout the entire book. I would recommend this book to any fantasy enthusiast with a taste for adventure.