a Blessing in Disguise | Teen Ink

a Blessing in Disguise

By TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other
TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret" -Ambrose Bierce
" Be yourself! Everybody else is already taken ;)"
"Don't go where the path leads you. Go instead where there's no path and leave a trail ;)"-R.W.Emerson

The sadness in your angelic eyes.

Throws an arrow through my heart.

I can see it behind those lies.

The pain starts playing the part.

There are some things you can't disguise.

This is the deal made with life and its art.

Pain demands to be felt.

There is no way to skip it.

With time, away it will melt.

Just hold on tighter for a little bit.

God is watching from up above.

No effort goes in vain.

The pureness of his deep love.

Washes away every pain.

This is only a reminder.

For life carries some ups and downs.

A test to make you even stronger.

When you fall suddenly to the grounds.

What appeared to be so hard.

Causing many silent cries.

Feeling like you need a bodyguard.

Was in fact only a Blessing in Disguise.

"Courage, Will and Patience...All you need for a better existence."

This is a poem about someone really dear to me that was feeling sad and unconfident. I just wanted this person and anyone who feels this way to know that sometimes, things happen and it seems everything is going wrong while you were doing your best which is not fair. However, as long as your faith is strong, keep in mind that if what you wanted so badly didn't arrive well that only means that there's something even better waiting for you down the road, just hold on...God never gives us more than we can take and never lets any effort go in vain. So be confident, go for it and believe in yourself and most of all Be Patient...Who knows what will happen at the end?! ;) You might be surprised ^_^

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

I won't give up for it is my only way to speak up and make a change in someone's life, no matter how small. So thank you so much for supporting me and sharing your opinion with me ^_^

casey_lg PLATINUM, Clemmons, North Carolina

"history, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again." -Maya Angelou

This was amazing, and beautiful, and painfully true. Please never give up on writing!

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Thank you I am so deeply happy to know that you could see yourself through my poem and feel that it helped you get over your struggles...That is simply the best thing I'd ever ask for so I feel like I did my wission and I have to Thank you for that so very much so thanks a lot my dear and come around here here anytime ;) I'll always be up to help you whenever you need  ^_^

staryskies GOLD, Siteki, Other
So touching and inspiring, i relly needed this poem for what I'm going through.Love.it:)

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Thank you so much darling ^_^ I'll surely do but make sure you also do keep writing cuz you're truly talented as well ;) Thanks a lot again

Princess.Renda GOLD, Travelers Rest, South Carolina

"All the world is made of faith, trust, and pixie dust." --J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan

This is beautiful!! Absolutly stunning. I love it! Keep writing, love :)

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Thank you I so appreciate your comment Thanks a lot it means so much to me ^_^

Lysander PLATINUM, Bangalore, Other

I slay.

Wow u express everything SO neatly through dis poem....luvd it keep up d gud work........    :) :) :)

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Well that depends on everyone's own and everyone's own pain. But what I can assure you is that as long as you do what you have to and live it from the depth of your heart, as long as you keep your faith strong and believe in yourself no matter what the circumstance. You'll realize that life isn't that unfair. You may have been through a lot of struggle, that no one can get you unless this person went through the same things, but if you're a believer you should know that the good lord never gives us more than we can take. Remember that after the rain comes the sunshine, which means that after all what you're going through, there's is something so special and woth it all waiting for you down the road. You just gotta keep holding tight, keep your faith strong and never give up. i hope this answers your question quiet well ^_^ Thanks anyways for the feedback, I really appreciate it :)

Lostfriend SILVER, Boone, Iowa

Why are you choosing to be angry?

It is great and so true but well with me One thing i still cant find what the blessing is.

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Thank you I appreciate your opinion...Short but says it all lol :P Thank you ^_^

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Thank you so much, it means a lot to me especially when my poem does reach the reader's heart and moves it. That is the most precious thing I'd ever ask for ^_^ So thanks again so deeply.

Unknown_listener PLATINUM, Lehi, Utah

Love me and the world is mine <3
I don't heart you I circle you because circles last forever!
"I can get hearing aids, but you'll always be an idiot !" by: Grandma

I love the rythmn you have to this poem, it leaves the sentences flowing in my mind after reading it.  Your choice of wording is really beautiful, you dont over explain.  Its simple but so moving.

Angel.Of.Darkness, London, Other

It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions and by their appearances ♡

SOO BEAUTIFUL ^-^