I Believe | Teen Ink

I Believe

By TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other
TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret" -Ambrose Bierce
" Be yourself! Everybody else is already taken ;)"
"Don't go where the path leads you. Go instead where there's no path and leave a trail ;)"-R.W.Emerson

Walking on Street.
In between empty Castles.
strong as a fleet.
Terrible like in Battles.
Walking through a Forest.
Watching Autumn Leaves Falling.
All yellow and Palest.
On the ground Rustling.
the world's Reflection.
no longer as the left Impression.
here i am awiting for an Answer.
raising my hands in Wonder.
calling YOU for Grace.
though everyday comes with an Aching heart and a Crying face.
tgrough every night, fear and tear.
for me i know YOU'll be here.
in this Life, i'm not alone because of my Belief.
So i turn to YOU "God" the source of all Relief.
let your Love feed my soul.
let your Faith fill my heart.
let your Light shine on Me.
I close my eyes and Pray.
give Me the Strength to never give up and look the other way.
give Me the Will to never let YOU down.
with no Doubt Pray loud.
so I would always keep YOU Proud.

Faith is the brightness that will light up your way no matter who you are, where you are and when you want it to. How can you be sure?! Well just stop for a sec and look around you...all that is the Lord's creation!

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Thank you this poem is kind of special for me among all the ones I wrote, so reading your comment really touches my heart and fills me with hope. So thank you again so much for your honesty and kindness ^_^

kennedyshine PLATINUM, Corte Madera, California

The perpetual pursuit for an unattainable freedom

This is so beautiful. I love the emotions, the acceptance, the promise, it all has a poetic rhythm that beats just as the heart.

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Thanks I'm so happy you do my dear ^_^

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

lol Thank you. it's really short yet says it all. No need for more :P lol Thank you ^_^

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the 5 stars and especially I am glad you loved it ^_^

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

I'll surely take your advice in consideration ;) Actually I usually show my work to my teacher first so he can correct the mistakes then I submit them. But it's holidays so I don't see him at all so...But anyways I'm trying to do my best though ^_^ Thanks again for the advice and the support.

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Thanks and don't worry I'll make sure to Keep it Up ^_^

themajesticpoet BRONZE, Bloomington, Other
As said before.  Your words are strong throughout the poem.  Its is fantastic how you wrote as a praise to God.  I would recommend spell checking words, but that's all I could see.   But you are a great writer!  Keep it up and let the world be amazed at what you can do.  Live it!!!

raeee GOLD said...
raeee GOLD, Walla Walla, Georgia

"Would she hear me if I called her name? Would she hold me if she knew my shame? Would she even love me if I was to blame?" -Favourite poem ever♥

Your words are so strong and vivid throughout the poem. It's amazing how many feelings you can stir within the reader through a simple poem of praise to God. Keep up the good work, love!♥

booklover303 SILVER, Morgan Hill,

"School days are the unhappiest in the whole span of human existence. They are full of dull, unintelligible tasks, new and unpleasant ordinances, with brutal violations of common sense and common decency." -Henry Louis Mencken

wow this was really good!!! Five stars! :) loved it

EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

WOW. That is so amazing ^_^ I enjoy your poems and reading them and thinking about them. They have connections in my life and the world ^_^ Lol, I'm a BIG FAN of your work ;) ^_^ ^_^

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

^_^ Thank you so much! You know what ?! when I submitted this poem the first person I thought about was you Emily cuz I know that your faith is strong and i was kind of waiting for you to read it and leave a comment to see what you think and here it is!! I'm so happy you liked it and especialy cuz you agree with me my dear sister ^_^ Thank you so much for supporting my work I so enjoy seeing your comments around here LOL ;)

I can't believe I didn't see this, TheComet! Your poem is so wonderful, just like you are! ^_^ i'm so glad that you are strong in your faith! i'm proud that you're my sister! i hope more of your amazing poems come soon! XD (i also agree with you, what you said to Renda.Anderson. i don't know how our world can live with no belief!) cheering for you!

TheComet PLATINUM, Mostaganem, Other

Thanks xD and yeah actually Faith takes a big part in my life, it is what helps me holding on tight when things are falling apart. honestly i keep wondering how thoses who don't believe in God are living cuz every single thing around us is the lord's creation, from the smallest rock to the great wide sky, I just keep walking around and contemplating this amazing miraclous world and wondering "How can they live with no belief?!"

Princess.Renda GOLD, Travelers Rest, South Carolina

"All the world is made of faith, trust, and pixie dust." --J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan

OMG chica this is so good!! I absolutly love it. It is inspiering to see someone so strong in their faith. You are truly gifted!!

Olivia-Atlet ELITE, Dardenne Prairie, Missouri

"To these the past hath its phantoms,
More real than solid earth;
And to these death does not mean decay,
But only another birth"
- Isabella Banks

luv it!! CX

BestWritingByBrit GOLD, Livingston, New Jersey

"Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard."

I loved it!